Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

For me the vote system can’t be used again after this.

It will constantly be under suspicion of bribery an coercion.

Two options left.

1. Finish the season (no chance).

2. Finish it as it stands, no champions, no promotion, no relegation.

Scottish football is standing on the edge of a massive fall and only a few clubs seem interested in helping it out. 

All the leagues fractured into factions. Wee teams determined to get the outcome they desired.

The main thing that sticks out for me is what could lawwell be offering to Dundee. They have (in theory) no more power than anybody else. They can promise their vote for reconstruction- but that’s one vote.

They cannot possibly give assurances everybody would back it.

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm probably gonae go against what most would think I'd think about this but, 

For me Partick thistle are being shafted beyond belief here, 2 points behind with a game in hand. But they've to go down, where is the sporting integrity in that? Then you've falkirk a point behind with it all to play for and a last day of the season match vs raith at the falkirk stadium, but they've to stay down and Raith up. 

Then there's the teams in the play off in the championship who on their game could beat a St mirren or Hamilton but have to stay down. 

Then there's hearts who can still catch the teams above them

Airdrie and montrose can win their league as well if Raith and falkirk stutter. 

Take off looking at it in our shoes, look at the rest of these teams. It's a fucking disgrace 

The take it or leave it / vote 'yes' or you're not getting any money bully boy proposal from an organisation who are meant to be looking out for all member clubs is truly astounding.

The Dundee submission or lack thereof has opened a new can of worms.

Everything about this is deeply sinister.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye we needed snookers, not a total that couldn't be achieved but fuck me some teams only needed to beat the side near them 

And like you said some even have games in hand. There is no way that this can be seen as fair by any sane person.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye we needed snookers, not a total that couldn't be achieved but fuck me some teams only needed to beat the side near them 

Snookers can often happen in football.........especially penalties for those caught out for corruption, pay-offs, match fixing ..............................

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They can’t continue with this now. As soon as Dundee realised the SPFL hadn’t counted their no vote they realised how much they stood to gain from not resubmitting so it’s pure corruption from that point on. The SPFL would’ve knew this and a few sweetners Dundees way would work. 

Or maybe that was the plan all along . Like others have said . Bring league construction into it , as bargaining chip .

Drysdale has history with us and there is no doubts , he could have been in on the corruption from the start 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm probably gonae go against what most would think I'd think about this but, 

For me Partick thistle are being shafted beyond belief here, 2 points behind with a game in hand. But they've to go down, where is the sporting integrity in that? Then you've falkirk a point behind with it all to play for and a last day of the season match vs raith at the falkirk stadium, but they've to stay down and Raith up. 

Then there's the teams in the play off in the championship who on their game could beat a St mirren or Hamilton but have to stay down. 

Then there's hearts who can still catch the teams above them

Airdrie and montrose can win their league as well if Raith and falkirk stutter. 

Take off looking at it in our shoes, look at the rest of these teams. It's a fucking disgrace 

Also Brechin who would be relegated to non-league football.

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

All the leagues fractured into factions. Wee teams determined to get the outcome they desired.

The main thing that sticks out for me is what could lawwell be offering to Dundee. They have (in theory) no more power than anybody else. They can promise their vote for reconstruction- but that’s one vote.

Lawwell will force everyone he can to back it, like he did with this vote.

11 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Not unless there's evidence to support the No vote was received by the SPFL or an email showing a time Dundee sent it.

"Claiming" they did anything is irrelevant. 

Hence a full independent investigation is required.

Claiming they did, is the whole crux of the matter, otherwise we wouldn't be having this wide ranging debate. Strange that anyone would think it irrelevant, still all about opinions 👍

26 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

The honesty of the ICT chairman has blown me away.

Is it not sad times when, for once, some cunt being honest with you leaves you happy?

Morals, a fantastic trait to have.

The fact that Dundee are hiding shows something isn’t right, I hope Mr Park has what he says he has and nails these imbeciles.

The SPFL board’s response was to be expected but if they think they have nothing to answer for I’m sure the Scottish hacks will find out ( or am I ?)

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

That is a very good point there mate 

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’ve been on here pretty much from yesterday morning, Girlfriends thinking of leaving me, Thinks I’m no talking to her 😂😂

Enjoy the silence mate, you just know it won't last long.

Be like me, tell her the truth, Rangers is your first love and she's still here 50 years on.

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The leagues should be suspended and played when the lock down lifts in June. Simple and fair. 

There is absolutely no chance of the league starting again by June mate, plus corruption has went on here heads need to roll an entire new league management committee has to be elected no way can any of them come out of this still in a job otherwise nothing changes.

7 minutes ago, backup said:

Claiming they did, is the whole crux of the matter, otherwise we wouldn't be having this wide ranging debate. Strange that anyone would think it irrelevant, still all about opinions 👍

No. The debate is on why the Dundee vote - so clearly marked as no in the screenshot - apparently failed to arrive in the first place when all the evidence thus far points to it getting there in plenty of time rejecting the proposal. That's why Doncaster's head is being called for upon a silver platter.

They can send as many screenshots of that ballot to as many WhatsApp groups as they like. If they didn't email the thing it is entirely irrelevant. That's what the SPFL will be arguing and that's why there needs to be an independent, if not police, investigation.

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The leagues should be suspended and played when the lock down lifts in June. Simple and fair. 

It won’t lift in June. The virus hasn’t even peaked here in the UK. We’ll have over a thousand people dying per day soon. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Brechin voted for it I believe and it’s due to the pyramid system not being used which will allow them to stay in the league. 

Yup Mark Wilson was saying on clyde ssb last week that if they finish bottom next year they will be forced to go down 👍 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Brechin voted for it I believe and it’s due to the pyramid system not being used which will allow them to stay in the league. 

Okay mate saving their ain skin then.

Archived