Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

31 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Not all solicitors are clever mate, in fact, few are.  It's what folk perceive  to be.

My view is that a Solicitor is a failed Lawyer, ideal when you want everyday problems fixed or buying a house, whereas a Lawyer is further up the Law ladder and more clever.

Watch "The Chase" on tv, you'll see how clever a Solicitor is.

Are you trying to pick a fight?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Are you trying to pick a fight?

As soon as I posted it, I knew you would get back to me.

In my defence, I am of the older generation and tend to refer in the male gender only.

I submit to Your Ladyship.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

As soon as I posted it, I knew you would get back to me.

In my defence, I am of the older generation and tend to refer in the male gender only.

I submit to Your Ladyship.

Less of the sarcasm. I work damn hard at my role as a Solicitor and am a fine reasearcher and am able to argue legal points as they arise in criminal cases. I hold people's lives and livelihoods in my hands so can't afford to fail.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No oik will question my intellectual capacity.

I, being an oik, you will know of my weakness to grasp the situations which surround me at this time of my being, in that I am of an age,  where forgetfulness is an attacking force beyond my capability to defend.

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Less of the sarcasm. I work damn hard at my role as a Solicitor and am a fine reasearcher and am able to argue legal points as they arise in criminal cases. I hold people's lives and livelihoods in my hands so can't afford to fail.

Gees a job, I'll look after your particulars :thumbup:

Just now, bornabear said:

I, being an oik, you will know of my weakness to grasp the situations which surround me at this time of my being, in that I am of an age,  where forgetfulness is an attacking force beyond my capability to defend.

Tbf an oik wouldn’t talk like that mate. He would just say wtf ur yees talkin aboot?  😃

Archived