Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

All clubs will back him up because Ferguson has leverage over them with the shutting of the pyramid system. They are phone calls that were made and not recorded. Why would our QC that we have brought in allow this to be put in our dossier if there was nothing there at all?

I don’t know why anyone still likes or agrees with this guy’s posts. Since the start of this, he’s been wrong at every turn. Came into it with statements that led you to believe he was somehow ITK, but disappears like snow off a dyke when it goes tits up, only to reappear when there’s a bit of momentum. 

Stop making comments that are clearly made up and misleading! @eskbankloyal has always shown to be the most reliable one when it comes to information. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Chris Sutton

Michael Stewart

John Hartson

Graham Spiers

Jim Spence

Roger Mitchell

Are all on Hollicom alert as we speak, watch them all come away with the same pish on the run up to the vote tomorrow.

They won’t be the only ones either, multiple names can be added. 

Chris Suttons Daughter

Buster

3 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

I don’t know why anyone still likes or agrees with this guy’s posts. Since the start of this, he’s been wrong at every turn. Came into it with statements that led you to believe he was somehow ITK, but disappears like snow off a dyke when it goes tits up, only to reappear when there’s a bit of momentum. 

Stop making comments that are clearly made up and misleading! @eskbankloyal has always shown to be the most reliable one when it comes to information. 

That's some 1st post :stevieg:

5 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Hi mrs @eskbankloyal :hiboys:

6 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Fucksakes, never saw this bandit coming out of the clouds chaps. We must talk to bomber command. 

14 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

You are worth a watching, joined 2013, I suspect you are one of two things, a previous banned member that has multiple accounts or a tim, perhaps you are both

7 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

That's some 1st post :stevieg:

Sorry-but just had enough reading someone who quotes info second hand and tries to pass it off as his own, or when he hasn’t done that it’s just completely made up and false.

And yeah, I know as a first post it’ll leave me wide open for the accusations. Been a member on here long enough to know the drill. 

I just genuinely thought we might be able to make some headway tomorrow with this vote, but part of that was based on some of what this guy has been saying, and it’s been a lot of shite.

I’ll head back into the background again. 

15 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Are you a friend of BeeJayKay? 

1 minute ago, PeeJayBee said:

Sorry-but just had enough reading someone who quotes info second hand and tries to pass it off as his own, or when he hasn’t done that it’s just completely made up and false.

And yeah, I know as a first post it’ll leave me wide open for the accusations. Been a member on here long enough to know the drill. 

I just genuinely thought we might be able to make some headway tomorrow with this vote, but part of that was based on some of what this guy has been saying, and it’s been a lot of shite.

I’ll head back into the background again. 

Give us your take on what's happening then,don't be shy ;-)

18 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Actually agree with this 

17 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Mind switch accounts @eskbankloyal pal when posting ITK stuff.

27 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

there's a job for ye.

23 minutes ago, 2daludaludalu said:

Don chancer 

18 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

I don’t know why anyone still likes or agrees with this guy’s posts. Since the start of this, he’s been wrong at every turn. Came into it with statements that led you to believe he was somehow ITK, but disappears like snow off a dyke when it goes tits up, only to reappear when there’s a bit 

11 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

591ABD1E-C69A-4FBB-9D4A-4D4D9616DFB8.gif

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He isnt a new member though, joined 2013

1 minute ago, toad said:

Are you a friend of BeeJayKay? 

65AA4F1A-EEE2-4786-A816-D2E61B1286AC.gif.5982d5c8a284cf3221945798cb6fe5b0.gif

8 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Hmmm except how to post??? That reminds me of a film. 

The Sphinx : If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby?

e874896d40d507fc9fb7471c9491db9e--eye-candy-actors.jpg

10 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Jez,you'll never get over that will ya,lol

Only for tonight mate.

I can be serious when needed, I believe there is also a time for jocularity.

If I get something wrong, I'll hold my hand up.    I can give it and I expect to take it.   Life is short, too much seriousness will shorten it even further.

Thus is the outlook of the average oik.

12 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Jez,you'll never get over that will ya,lol.....getting slapped by BNB might not be soooo bad ;-)

You added a bit on.

Mmmmmmmmmmm I love being slapped, especially by the opposite sex :champagne:

31 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

About time someone called him out on his shite mate. Everyone else is too scared to and you're the only one with the baws to do it. Dont listen  to them and get stuck right in.

Archived