Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Sorry-but just had enough reading someone who quotes info second hand and tries to pass it off as his own, or when he hasn’t done that it’s just completely made up and false.

And yeah, I know as a first post it’ll leave me wide open for the accusations. Been a member on here long enough to know the drill. 

I just genuinely thought we might be able to make some headway tomorrow with this vote, but part of that was based on some of what this guy has been saying, and it’s been a lot of shite.

I’ll head back into the background again. 

Don’t you fret mate, that was a solid contribution, looking forward to hearing your next opinion in seven years time, now back ye go into the shadows 🤦‍♂️🤣👍

10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Let’s hear it for the oiks!! 

Just had to look it up, m8.

What does Oik mean in Britain?

noun. British derogatory, slang a person regarded as inferior because ignorant, ill-educated, or lower-class.

Fits them to a tee !! :lol:

16 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Last time I was on here we were all made up cause Aberdeen proxied the vote and Dunfermline made a cunt of themselves in a statement.

3 hours later everyone seems fumin and as far as I can see all I’ve missed is Brechin have released a statement ?

I've no idea what's going on, am hoping I can just log on ina  few days and there will be some clarity in a single post.

So tomorrow we either win the vote and the SPFL shit their knickers. Unlikely.

Or we lose the vote and the SPFL shit their knickers because this isn’t going away and will only get worse. More likely.

Either way tomorrow is nowhere near the end of this. 

Bring it on and let’s see who the corrupted cunts are 👍

6 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I've no idea what's going on, am hoping I can just log on ina  few days and there will be some clarity in a single post.

I just hope I log in and parkhead has fell in to the pit below and Noncecaster is gone

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Jackson, unsurprisingly, is now carrying an exclusive saying ICT were the ones trying to bully teams in Championship.

He’s also run a puff piece for celtic saying they’ve ordered their players back to Scotland so they can finish the season 🤣🤣🤣

23 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Or we lose the vote and the SPFL shit their knickers because this isn’t going away and will only get worse. More likely.

I think we'll lose the vote tomorrow but still with enough teams voting yes to leave the SPFL sweating. 

Then I expect the usual clowns in the media to hit out with lines like we need to move on and look to save the game etc. 

This definitely doesn't end tomorrow and from what we've seen our board will have our next moves planned. 

We will know tomorrow how this pans out (I know we possibly know already) but if the I.E. is sanctioned then lets see where the paper and electronic trail leads us.

If as we expect this motion fails then Rangers will know who each and every one of the coward Judas’ are.

This cant be hidden or ignored for ever, and that is what scares one club & the SPFL/SFA as it is actually about, and, I genuinely apologise for using these weasel words - sporting integrity - UEFA may have to do do something for it’s billions and hopefully they see the way forward is to N&V, 

I couldn’t give one fuck if this coward league gave them 9air, to me it just means we go for 10iar and beyond,  

I want competition not he blatant cheating  we have endured , however as we all know our men need to when the game begins again to get it, get it right and win like a Ranger

21 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I will be amazed if Kneeling Dong Taster is still in a job by the end of the week. 

He should have left already, but clearly not willing to do the right thing.

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

I will be amazed if Kneeling Dong Taster is still in a job by the end of the week. 

He should have left already, but clearly not willing to do the right thing.

Kneeling Dong Taster....We have a winner! 

Up there with Blinky Wanbaw!

Archived