Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

That's some 1st post :stevieg:

Sorry-but just had enough reading someone who quotes info second hand and tries to pass it off as his own, or when he hasn’t done that it’s just completely made up and false.

And yeah, I know as a first post it’ll leave me wide open for the accusations. Been a member on here long enough to know the drill. 

I just genuinely thought we might be able to make some headway tomorrow with this vote, but part of that was based on some of what this guy has been saying, and it’s been a lot of shite.

I’ll head back into the background again. 

jintybear, TamCoopz and Bobby Hume like this

15 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

I don’t know why anyone still likes or agrees with this guy’s posts. Since the start of this, he’s been wrong at every turn. Came into it with statements that led you to believe he was somehow ITK, but disappears like snow off a dyke when it goes tits up, only to reappear when there’s a bit of momentum. 

Stop making comments that are clearly made up and misleading! @eskbankloyal has always shown to be the most reliable one when it comes to information. 

Are you a friend of BeeJayKay? 

1 minute ago, PeeJayBee said:

Sorry-but just had enough reading someone who quotes info second hand and tries to pass it off as his own, or when he hasn’t done that it’s just completely made up and false.

And yeah, I know as a first post it’ll leave me wide open for the accusations. Been a member on here long enough to know the drill. 

I just genuinely thought we might be able to make some headway tomorrow with this vote, but part of that was based on some of what this guy has been saying, and it’s been a lot of shite.

Give us your take on what's happening then,don't be shy ;-)

alibali59, bornabear and HG5 like this

18 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

I don’t know why anyone still likes or agrees with this guy’s posts. Since the start of this, he’s been wrong at every turn. Came into it with statements that led you to believe he was somehow ITK, but disappears like snow off a dyke when it goes tits up, only to reappear when there’s a bit of momentum. 

Stop making comments that are clearly made up and misleading! @eskbankloyal has always shown to be the most reliable one when it comes to information. 

Actually agree with this 

17 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Mind switch accounts @eskbankloyal pal when posting ITK stuff.

27 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

there's a job for ye.

23 minutes ago, 2daludaludalu said:

Don chancer 

18 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

I don’t know why anyone still likes or agrees with this guy’s posts. Since the start of this, he’s been wrong at every turn. Came into it with statements that led you to believe he was somehow ITK, but disappears like snow off a dyke when it goes tits up, only to reappear when there’s a bit 

11 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

591ABD1E-C69A-4FBB-9D4A-4D4D9616DFB8.gif

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He isnt a new member though, joined 2013

1 minute ago, toad said:

Are you a friend of BeeJayKay? 

65AA4F1A-EEE2-4786-A816-D2E61B1286AC.gif.5982d5c8a284cf3221945798cb6fe5b0.gif

richles1872 and HG5 like this

8 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Hmmm except how to post??? That reminds me of a film. 

The Sphinx : If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby?

e874896d40d507fc9fb7471c9491db9e--eye-candy-actors.jpg

23 minutes ago, PeeJayBee said:

Don’t you fret mate, that was a solid contribution, looking forward to hearing your next opinion in seven years time, now back ye go into the shadows 🤦‍♂️🤣👍

esquire8 and Blumhoilann like this