Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

No. The debate is on why the Dundee vote - so clearly marked as no in the screenshot - apparently failed to arrive in the first place when all the evidence thus far points to it getting there in plenty of time. That's why Doncaster's head is being called for upon a silver platter.

They can sent as many screenshots of that ballot to as many WhatsApp groups as they like. If they didn't email the thing it is entirely irrelevant. That's what the SPFL will be arguing and that's why there needs to be an independent, if not police, investigation.

There's no evidence it was sent beyond Eric Drysdale's claim it was sent.

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

No. The debate is on why the Dundee vote - so clearly marked as no in the screenshot - apparently failed to arrive in the first place when all the evidence thus far points to it getting there in plenty of time rejecting the proposal. That's why Doncaster's head is being called for upon a silver platter.

They can sent as many screenshots of that ballot to as many WhatsApp groups as they like. If they didn't email the thing it is entirely irrelevant. That's what the SPFL will be arguing and that's why there needs to be an independent, if not police, investigation.

Only dundee know if it was sent, let's leave it there.

Just now, TMB said:

It won’t lift in June. The virus hasn’t even peaked here in the UK. We’ll have over a thousand people dying per day soon. 

Not denying that people will die in big figures but in June time we should be well past the peak 👍 the real peak will be by the end of this month.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The leagues should be suspended and played when the lock down lifts in June. Simple and fair. 

ffs mate . It is past that stage now . We will be at war tomorrow morning . No going back now 

And that is the least of our worries now . I want these corrupt bastards hung from the rooftops 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

ffs mate . It is past that stage now . We will be at war tomorrow morning . No going back now 

And that is the least of our worries now . I want these corrupt bastards hung from the rooftops 

Me too but there still needs to be a conclusion to the leagues one way or another 

The SPFL will attemp to use their usual deny and deflect tactics, but there's too much to ignore here.

Neil Doncaster is (and always has been) nothing more than a puppet- the whole organisation needs an independent inquiry to find out the levels of corruption and how far it goes imo, it's not fit for purpose. 

We need a governing body that has the best interests of every team in the league in mind, not just one.

4 minutes ago, backup said:

Only dundee know if it was sent, let's leave it there.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's no evidence it was sent beyond Eric Drysdale's claim it was sent.

Hence, I'm in favour of a police investigation and computers and electronic devices being seized. 

I've no doubt whatsoever Dundee sent that email.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Imagine starting a new season with referees and the governing bodies treating us fairly and equal - I’d fancy us strongly tbh!

Not sure about that. We'd still have to break down teams who just sit in against us and failure to do that probably cost us more points than dodgy officials.

Archived