Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 hours ago, bornabear said:

Spfl know that if we get around 50% or even more of the vote , a vote of confidence may arise. I say may, as, if Doncaster were to resign after what would be a disasterous vote for them, I think negotiations behind closed doors might take place. DP would ask, nay demand, the fat boy goes too, if not, then a confidence vote. Tomorrow's vote is just the beginning of what could be a long protracted business.

You maybe right but it can't just stop at those two going. From what i have read, the actions from both of them at Brechin and Dunfermline needs to be investigated. We are after all looking to help Scottish football from top to bottom. Nothing should stop Rangers taking this all the way until it has been investigated. This is for Kelty, Bora, Partick, Falkirk and ICT as much as it is for Hearts and Rangers.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

This is how I think the vote will pan out

Scottish Premiership

YES: Rangers,Heart of Midlothian,Aberdeen,Hibernian,Livingston,StJohnstone
NO: celtic,Hamilton Academical,Kilmarnock,St Mirren,Motherwell,RossCounty

Scottish Championship
YES: Inverness Caledonian Thistle,PartickThistle,(Alloa Athletic,Arbroath,Ayr United,Greenock Morton,Queen of the South) 
NO: Dundee,Dundee United,Dunfermline Athletic

Scottish League One
YES: Falkirk,Dumbarton,Clyde,EastFife,Stranraer,Airdrieonians,Forfar Athletic,Peterhead,Raith Rovers
NO: Montrose

Scottish League Two

YES: Edinburgh City, Stirling Albion,(Albion Rovers,Annan Athletic,Cove Rangers,Cowdenbeath,Elgin City,Queen's Park,Stenhousemuir)
NO: Brechin City

Voteless
YES: Kelty and Brora

Some fairly wild assumptions in there. 

From the Premiership only us, Hearts & Aberdeen will vote in favour. Small chance Hibs might.

Championship: Alloa will absolutely vote no, Morton, Arbroath & QOTS almost certainly will as well. It was hoped Ayr would votes yes but looks like they’ll vote no 

League 1: Falkirk & Stranraer will vote yes. Raith & Montrose are guaranteed to vote no. The rest unknown with Dumbarton, East Fife & Clyde the most likely to support

League 2: Brechin & Cove will vote no, with the rest unknown, Stenhousemuir & Edinburgh City most likely 

In a sense sections of the media have done their paymasters job here. The last few days there has been a drip fed narrative of 'civil war', distrust and a clear setting up of dividing lines. 

We won't win this vote today but I do hope that enough clubs support the call for an independent inquiry that the SPFL leadership are shown to have no confidence. It just absolutely baffles me how anyone could not want an inquiry. Surely even if there is truly nothing to see here, no administrative deficiencies it is always good to be analysed from the outside. There's always room for improvement no matter how good you think current practices may be. 

I do note that most of the brow beating comes from the old boys club that sit on the SPFL board (us aside) and that they are trying to sully the name of some good business people. At the very least the professionalism of these people and the ones charged with running the game has been atrocious. At worst, collusion and skullduggery. 

Again though, we see the influence exerted by the few or the one and how Scottish football has been consumed and blinded by a hatred of one club and one section of society. It does boil down to that as if it were a purely football and governance issue then clubs would vote for the inquiry. It's the right and sensible thing to do. Being analysed is a good thing. It helps you see your mistakes and your strengths. 

Whatever happens today I'm proud of our club from top to bottom and also proud of the other clubs in Scotland who are voting to do the right thing no matter how this pans out. Shows you something when community run clubs like Kelty and Brora are better run and more professional than some of the league clubs, some of them an absolute disgrace.

Feels like the journey is just starting. 

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Is he wrong? 

Not necessarily,  however there have been that many 'sleeper' accounts that I am ver suspicious of people that have been members for 7 years and their first post is not to offer opinion but to abuse another poster.

14 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Some fairly wild assumptions in there. 

From the Premiership only us, Hearts & Aberdeen will vote in favour. Small chance Hibs might.

Championship: Alloa will absolutely vote no, Morton, Arbroath & QOTS almost certainly will as well. It was hoped Ayr would votes yes but looks like they’ll vote no 

League 1: Falkirk & Stranraer will vote yes. Raith & Montrose are guaranteed to vote no. The rest unknown with Dumbarton, East Fife & Clyde the most likely to support

League 2: Brechin & Cove will vote no, with the rest unknown, Stenhousemuir & Edinburgh City most likely 

I did say this is how I think the vote will pan out. 

3 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

The trouble these clubs are going to, to avoid an independent investigation into what should be an organisation setup for the benefit of ALL clubs, is quite extraordinary. 

Worthy of an investigation in its own right. 

This every day of the week. 👍

Scottish Premiership

Scottish Championship
YES: Inverness Caledonian Thistle,PartickThistle,(Alloa Athletic,Arbroath,Ayr United,Greenock Morton,Queen of the South) 

Scottish League One
YES: Falkirk,Dumbarton,Clyde,EastFife,Stranraer,Airdrieonians,Forfar Athletic,Peterhead,Raith Rovers

Scottish League Two

YES: Edinburgh City, Stirling Albion,(Albion Rovers,Annan Athletic,Cove Rangers,Cowdenbeath,Elgin City,Queen's Park,Stenhousemuir)

Voteless

I hope that is the case, but I think it may well be very optimistic

17 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

In a sense sections of the media have done their paymasters job here. The last few days there has been a drip fed narrative of 'civil war', distrust and a clear setting up of dividing lines. 

We won't win this vote today but I do hope that enough clubs support the call for an independent inquiry that the SPFL leadership are shown to have no confidence. It just absolutely baffles me how anyone could not want an inquiry. Surely even if there is truly nothing to see here, no administrative deficiencies it is always good to be analysed from the outside. There's always room for improvement no matter how good you think current practices may be. 

I do note that most of the brow beating comes from the old boys club that sit on the SPFL board (us aside) and that they are trying to sully the name of some good business people. At the very least the professionalism of these people and the ones charged with running the game has been atrocious. At worst, collusion and skullduggery. 

Again though, we see the influence exerted by the few or the one and how Scottish football has been consumed and blinded by a hatred of one club and one section of society. It does boil down to that as if it were a purely football and governance issue then clubs would vote for the inquiry. It's the right and sensible thing to do. Being analysed is a good thing. It helps you see your mistakes and your strengths. 

Whatever happens today I'm proud of our club from top to bottom and also proud of the other clubs in Scotland who are voting to do the right thing no matter how this pans out. Shows you something when community run clubs like Kelty and Brora are better run and more professional than some of the league clubs, some of them an absolute disgrace.

Feels like the journey is just starting. 

Posted before finishing 

Scottish Premiership

Scottish Championship

Scottish League One

Scottish League Two

Voteless

Are you mad?

As much as id love it to be true the vote is likely to be at least 70% No.

The sooner these propaganda pushers go to the wall (DR and Sun) the better. It's not healthy to have one person wield such a powerful influence over the national game.

Either that or the cancer itself is outed and removed. 

Scottish Premiership

Scottish Championship

Scottish League One

Scottish League Two

Voteless

Livingston will vote whatever way the are told to by the jap. Their ceo is a bitter bitter rancid tarrier 

The Daily Record have done everything they possibly could to discredit Rangers case and strengthen the case of the SPFL. They have lied on several occasions. Once this is over I’d like us to look at the access and press privileges we give them and remove everything. 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

The trouble these clubs are going to, to avoid an independent investigation into what should be an organisation setup for the benefit of ALL clubs, is quite extraordinary. 

Worthy of an investigation in its own right. 

And paraphrasing what Gerry Britton said, Surely an organisation that has admitted that things could have been done better, would welcome an independent investigation that would help improve their governance.

Unless they’ve got something to hide

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The Daily Record have done everything they possibly could to discredit Rangers case and strengthen the case of the SPFL. They have lied on several occasions. Once this is over I’d like us to look at the access and press privileges we give them and remove everything. 👍🏻

Absolutely. They have been so transparent in their agenda. There has been one writer for the DR who has been fair, but Jackson is a disgrace. Same with the Herald. 

A good thing to come out of this is the number of journos who have outed themselves and the ones who are there for the right reasons and have been a bit fairer. Definitely remove access for the former. 

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Gary Ralston has been excellent

19 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

just optimistic that other clubs have read and understood the dossier.

Or simply want to prove all is above board, show they are being "lead" correctly and that they were provided ALL information prior to undertaking a massive vote for the game in Scotland for FREE. 

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Personally I would like the club to look at press privileges as a whole and only give them to qualified sports journalist. I think pundits with opinion pieces have damaged the game over the years.

Just a little reminder of what our great club is up against today .A decade of unsurpassed and unreported corruption on the grandest scale .From 2010 to present times . And covering up  child abuse for the past 40 plus years .

They have had plenty of years to get everyone into their positions of power to protect this evil football club .

And even after today . Like a vampire in its coffin , it will use it's captured ones to show  their poisoned fangs on it's behalf     . In the guise of Scotland's pitiful and compliant  media 

corruption circa 2013.jpg

Cover up 40 plus years.png

AA1A7E9E-C73A-41EE-B7AD-32808864CCC3.jpeg

WE have played this matter absolutely correctly despite and according to proper  protocol,unlike and contrasted with  the actions of the SPFL and certain member clubs, irrespective of  some very  unfair,shoddy and far from objective reporting from certain sections of the media but that was to be fully expected.

Given we have followed due process  ,and the rebuttal of our request for an Independent Inquiry.

Following the EGM this morning I hope and expect that Rangers will announce that they are mounting  a Legal Case against the SPFL.

There is a real sense of anger and injustice within our Boardroom  which is fully endorsed and backed by our huge fanbase.

I hope the club ask for crowdfunding from the the support to assist with the costs of the legal action.

We are Glasgow Rangers , lets get fully behind our club

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Personally I would like the club to look at press privileges as a whole and only give them to qualified sports journalist. I think pundits with opinion pieces have damaged the game over the years.

Completely agree with that.

Most of the pieces you see from chief sports writers are dressed up as opinion pieces, probably just so they can legally get away with potentially libellous points of view. 

Archived