Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, djbroxybear said:

Rangers sent out an email to all clubs last night highlighting the main bullet points for voting for an independent investigation. 
I would assume majority of clubs would have made their mind up already. 

I don’t know, the more clubs who publicly back us the more likely we’ll see others follow. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Would certainly be more entertaining.

Same voting tactically though.

Geared so the ones with the Union Jacks get ‘nul points’!🙈

By the way, after listening to the BBC podcast in full yesterday about all of this, Charlie Adam was on.

He commented on how his contract was up in June, and he was saying again that he would love to come back to us. No thanks you fat fuck.

You probably all know this, but we made an approach for him according to him and it fell through.

In other news Kris Boyd's on twitter jokingly saying he's coming out of retirement because of drinking beetroot juice, and names Snodgrass as a reason why.

I wonder what he's on about?

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I don’t know, the more clubs who publicly back us the more likely we’ll see others follow. 

Something Tanner has said that he spoke to somebody at the weekend who said he hoped it was a secret vote as he believed more clubs would vote for an investigation 

Says it all really and Simon Jordan pointed it out 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

By the way, after listening to the BBC podcast in full yesterday about all of this, Charlie Adam was on.

He commented on how his contract was up in June, and he was saying again that he would love to come back to us. No thanks you fat fuck.

You probably all know this, but we made an approach for him according to him and it fell through.

In other news Kris Boyd's on twitter jokingly saying he's coming out of retirement because of drinking beetroot juice, and names Snodgrass as a reason why.

I wonder what he's on about?

Pished 

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Can just imagine you at Christmas,

Has he been, has he been.

I was definitely an "are we there yet?" kid when we were on holiday.

I just thought the result would have been made public sooner, since the vote is around now, isn't it?

Are clubs voting at 3pm or is that when they release the result?

I think we will find out as soon as the clubs vote. The SPFL will not hang about for their celebrations. Champagne bottles popped and a pat on the back for the 3 cunts.

Just now, Swally said:

I just thought the result would have been made public sooner, since the vote is around now, isn't it?

Just waiting for the Dundee vote, could take a while though.

Just now, esquire8 said:

I think we will find out as soon as the clubs vote. The SPFL will not hang about for their celebrations. Champagne bottles popped and a pat on the back for the 3 cunts.

I was led to believe it was 11am

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

EGM is at 11am and official results released at 3pm. 

Don't be surprised but if a line like sources say it's failed come out beforehand 

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

The EGM will begin at 11am with various speeches from clubs and personnel which are expected to last around an hour.

Following that, votes will be sent in to the SPFL and counted. You would expect spam accounts are regularly checked to ensure no repeat of the Good Friday problems.

Once all votes are accounted for - expected to be around 3pm - then the meeting will reconvene and the results made known to the clubs, and then announced publicly.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I will not be surprised if there is no full vote. Would not put it past the SPFL to declare that the motion has failed before all votes are in.

The votes should not be getting sent to these fucks by email. Surely to fuck we have learned our lesson after the previous one?!!!

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

EGM is at 11am and official results released at 3pm. 

Don't be surprised but if a line like sources say it's failed come out beforehand 

So probably clubs will vote after the EGM finishes.

So say half 11ish the EGM with finish. Clubs can then vote from then onwards?

If so expect a result leaked well before 3pm.

2 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

The EGM will begin at 11am with various speeches from clubs and personnel which are expected to last around an hour.

Following that, votes will be sent in to the SPFL and counted. You would expect spam accounts are regularly checked to ensure no repeat of the Good Friday problems.

Once all votes are accounted for - expected to be around 3pm - then the meeting will reconvene and the results made known to the clubs, and then announced publicly.

And then we announce legal action?

9 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I'm going for 14 which is a third, considering Doncaster is employed by the clubs I would hope a third of clubs voting against him will be enough to get him a lot closer to the exit door. 

That would give us 33%  and allow us to push ahead with the vote of no confidence - which I believe is what our was aim from the outset.

Archived