Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Doncasters response to the vote.

"Having considered the submissions and arguments we have decided that we are innocent and there's no need for anyone to take this matter further. Blame Rangers for wasting so much of your valuable time.

celtic are also now Champions.

Peter give me my bonus."

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just waiting on a smiling. Doncaster on the steps at Hampden , with his stupid haircut Saying there’s. Not enough votes for an enquiry And let’s get back to his 300’000 grand day job😪

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Should be well into the slagging match by now. 
McKenzie & McLenllenelel will have had a coronary by now screaming you bastard H***  cheating us for years.   

Robust conversations left right and centre. Should be finished by now.

Rumours starting to emerge that Doncaster has taken McKenzie hostage and barricaded himself in an office and is demanding the return of  Brenda Rodgers and a bag of cans or he’s gonnae spill the beans 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🕺🕺🕺

26E2E577-E8B0-468F-8EA5-4891A4666EA0.jpeg

What gets me thinking is the un-named teams that are willing to provide evidence to an II , just how many of those are there? Are they willing to publically vote yes to this, this outing themselves? They could be scared to vote yes, given they wont make public statements. 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

What gets me thinking us the un-named teams that are willing to provide evidence to an II , just how many of those are there? Are they willing to publically vote yes to this, this outing themselves? They could be scared to vote yes, given they wont make public statements. 

Fingers crossed. I think theres more clubs in the background wanting an ii than initially thought.

Archived