Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Should be well into the slagging match by now. 
McKenzie & McLenllenelel will have had a coronary by now screaming you bastard H***  cheating us for years.   

Robust conversations left right and centre. Should be finished by now.

Courtyard Bear likes this
Just now, eskbankloyal said:

I just don’t see where the other votes are coming from in all honesty 

Fair enough, I could maybe see League 1 sneaking in a few votes, but who would be your extra voter? 

What gets me thinking is the un-named teams that are willing to provide evidence to an II , just how many of those are there? Are they willing to publically vote yes to this, this outing themselves? They could be scared to vote yes, given they wont make public statements. 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

What gets me thinking us the un-named teams that are willing to provide evidence to an II , just how many of those are there? Are they willing to publically vote yes to this, this outing themselves? They could be scared to vote yes, given they wont make public statements. 

Fingers crossed. I think theres more clubs in the background wanting an ii than initially thought.

dummiesoot and HG5 like this