Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The virtual meeting has ended – and one more club looks to have voted in favour of Rangers’ resolution.

A clutch of clubs, including Aberdeen, Stenhousemuir, Partick, Hearts and Stranraer have made their intentions clear to vote yes today.

And Livingston have added their voice to calls for an independent inquiry.

The West Lothian club were swithering but Record Sport understands they were convinced of the need for an independent inquiry – despite impassioned speeches from the opposing camp."

Just now, esquire8 said:

The same DR that went ahead and published them ICT lies.... yeah I'll wait.

Lol.. Aye the thought came to me too, however if its true and Livi have voted FOR it then maybe our arguments are more pervasive than me thought

Just now, Swally said:

"The virtual meeting has ended – and one more club looks to have voted in favour of Rangers’ resolution.

A clutch of clubs, including Aberdeen, Stenhousemuir, Partick, Hearts and Stranraer have made their intentions clear to vote yes today.

And Livingston have added their voice to calls for an independent inquiry.

The West Lothian club were swithering but Record Sport understands they were convinced of the need for an independent inquiry – despite impassioned speeches from the opposing camp."

This part!!!!!!!

Robustly impassioned pleas no doubt.

Just now, Banner said:

Lol.. Aye the thought came to me too, however if its true and Livi have voted FOR it then maybe our arguments are more pervasive than me thought

You meant persuasive. 

Pervasive is what the tims do.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Why would those with nothing to fear or hide, make impassioned pleas?

Isn't that trying to influence a vote as well?

Well, if Rangers put forward a case they're trying to influence the vote.

Anyone else does it, it either doesn't matter or they're just defending themselves.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Would be great news if Livingston have supported the resolution but I’m very very sceptical. Many rabids in their boardroom 

The 1st to come out and vote yes in the previous resolution with little to no thought about it. I find it very doubtful.

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why are you still trying o divert the thread then ?

All the rest of us are staying on topic, cause we know how important it is. 

That is his speciality . Check out his posts . He never actually says anything . Just whines and digs  to get his rep count up 

He has very well over the years . Give him that :thumbsup:

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That is his speciality . Check out his posts . He never actually says anything . Just whines and digs  to get his rep count up 

He has very well over the years . Give him that :thumbsup:

Hint of irony in this post 

Archived