Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Would be great news if Livingston have supported the resolution but I’m very very sceptical. Many rabids in their boardroom 

Thing is that’s not like the usual lie from them.

Declaring Livi as YES leaves them looking foolish (rather than dishonest) if they vote NO.

If Hibs come on board as well as Livi then that represents a sizeable number of senior clubs.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The more PL teams the better even if the overall % isnt the highest 👍

Agreed. Hibs is a key voted. If the vote in favour then 4 of the 5 biggest clubs in thr country looking for an investigation is very difficult to ignore. Particularly when 3 of the 4 would have nothing to gain from it in a sporting sense 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Declaring Livi as YES leaves them looking foolish (rather than dishonest) if they vote NO.

If Hibs come on board as well as Livi then that represents a sizeable number of senior clubs.

Yeah just said as much re: Hibs 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Have the DR really declared the livi vote? They have only said sources have told them. Sources can be wrong. It would be great if they did but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hibs vote is very key.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I wonder if the Livi vote is done through the fear that if they voted against us that the club would refuse tickets or fans boycott.

They would lose the most as we fill 3 stands.

Good thinking mate.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What you saying Tam ?? You still annoyed at something from the past ? Let it go mate :tu:

You’re banging on in the hope of getting your rep up 👍🏻 Anyway let’s keep on topic 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Have the DR really declared the livi vote? They have only said sources have told them. Sources can be wrong. It would be great if they did but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hibs vote is very key.

Hibs, the new Dundee

:lol:

Peter Lawwell is believed to have made a rousing speech during the meeting that has now ended.

As we revealed earlier, Livingston were unsure of which way they were going to go.

And despite Lawwell’s address and other impressive contributions, it’s believed they decided an independent probe must happen.

"Please please dont out me"

Colour me shocked..

“Peter Lawwell is believed to have made a rousing speech during the meeting that has now ended.

As we revealed earlier, Livingston were unsure of which way they were going to go.

And despite Lawwell’s address and other impressive contributions, it’s believed they decided an independent probe must happen.”

CUNT WARNING

"Peter Lawwell is believed to have made a rousing speech during the meeting that has now ended.

And despite Lawwell’s address and other impressive contributions, it’s believed they decided an independent probe must happen."

Aye I bet his speech was rousing, what a corrupt wanker

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Colour me shocked..

“Peter Lawwell is believed to have made a rousing speech during the meeting that has now ended.

And despite Lawwell’s address and other impressive contributions, it’s believed they decided an independent probe must happen.”

Surely not 😂😂 if he’s done this then it must be obvious to the other clubs what is happening 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Colour me shocked..

Who has said this? 

Archived