Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

15 minutes ago, LV said:

It's only no votes that can be changed .......well it was the last time.

Theoretically.

Who knows what goes on between votes coming through and result being announced?

Unfortunately the conference call nature of the meeting lends itself to jiggerypokery.

Show of hands at a proper meeting can’t easily be ‘tinkered’ with.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

I think the scum will vote yes, if they are convinced the vote will fail overall, as then they can play "well we did want an II but unfortunately others didn't"

Yeah I had that suspicion also, or possible abstention. Although if they vote for it even as PR in the knowledge it will fail, the public perception just ramps up if you have Rangers, celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts & Hibs all supporting investigation?

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

CUNT WARNING

"Peter Lawwell is believed to have made a rousing speech during the meeting that has now ended.

As we revealed earlier, Livingston were unsure of which way they were going to go.

And despite Lawwell’s address and other impressive contributions, it’s believed they decided an independent probe must happen."

Aye I bet his speech was rousing, what a corrupt wanker

Why would Lawwell even be at the meeting. 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Theoretically.

Who knows what goes on between votes coming through and result being announced?

Unfortunately the conference call nature of the meeting lends itself to jiggerypokery.

Show of hands at a proper meeting can’t easily be ‘tinkered’ with.

Private vote would have been far more interesting 

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

CUNT WARNING

"Peter Lawwell is believed to have made a rousing speech during the meeting that has now ended.

As we revealed earlier, Livingston were unsure of which way they were going to go.

And despite Lawwell’s address and other impressive contributions, it’s believed they decided an independent probe must happen."

Aye I bet his speech was rousing, what a corrupt wanker

What the fuck could be "rousing" about trying to avoid independent scrutiny?

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Surely alarm bells are ringing for other clubs. 

Lawell must be desperate. 

Wondering where all this info is coming from, could just be stuff thrown out just to get our hopes up - lawwell posing the plot, the livi vote. Need to wait and see I suppose 

6 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I think the scum will vote yes, if they are convinced the vote will fail overall, as then they can play "well we did want an II but unfortunately others didn't"

That wont happen because the scum will know regardless of the numbers if both ourselves and them voted for an inquiry the SPFL board are sunk. 

Just now, nelsonRFC82 said:

What the fuck could be "rousing" about trying to avoid independent scrutiny?

He'll be no doubt trying to say  something along the lines of, "due to the covid-19 crisis scottish football finds itself in unprecedented times, we should all be in this together, let's move forward without investigating me, ahem, i mean the SPFL"

So the moral high ground that the taigs had goes all to fuck at the last minute as the lying cunt liewell pleads to maintain the status quo. 

I can see this vote getting tinkered with it it's going to cost him his control.

surely if he had nothing to hide he would be voting in favour of an independent investigation.... Place is fucking over run with papish bastards.

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

But what about Peter Lawwells silence that gives him the moral high ground. Scared of something Peter.

A wee summary of Liewell's silent representation  on behalf of cellic..

three-wise-monkeys-bronze-ornament.jpg

Archived