Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, magic8ball said:

Maybe nobody was prepared for a speech or indeed a reply ready to the unexpected well prepeared Lieswell effort 

Mate, he's probably been working on that speech for 5 weeks :lol:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brubear said:

My understanding was that no matter how long the meeting lasted they then had until 3 pm to vote. All except Dundee who have until Saturday. 

And they are allowed to change their mind.......

SPFL can’t simply continue to go on the offensive when a third of the member clubs want an investigation. 
They thought they could bluff and bully their way through it using a Rangers vs Us narrative. That changes if we’re looking at 14 clubs wanting an investigation 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Made me laught thinking if true that this *cough* rousing speech turned a club I fully expected to back the taigs Livingston against them. 

If lawell has broken cover he must be getting desperate. He's putting himself right in the spotlight now. Something he's looked to avoid throughout this. 

no he is very clever. he leaves his comments for the EGM where he cant have days and days of people picking at what he said. It will take someone really powerful in our ranks to bring this man down. This man could cover up anything. He chose to speak now because he planned to do it now. There is nothing random with tarrier bastard.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

SPFL can’t simply continue to go on the offensive when a third of the member clubs want an investigation. 
They thought they could bluff and bully their way through it using a Rangers vs Us narrative. That changes if we’re looking at 14 clubs wanting an investigation 

I hope I'm wrong, but I think 1/3 of clubs wanting an investigation (especially after the hype, seriousness of allegations, the nature of it all) is a number that they can brush aside/sweep under the carpet. 

It's just my opinion but I thought last night we had to get to the somewhere in the 50% region to apply the pressure.

Rangers need to finally learn to go nuclear now, or nothing will change. Not holding my breath on that one.

Just now, British_Empire said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I think 1/3 of clubs wanting an investigation (especially after the hype, seriousness of allegations, the nature of it all) is a number that they can brush aside/sweep under the carpet. 

It's just my opinion but I thought last night we had to get to the somewhere in the 50% region to apply the pressure.

Rangers need to finally learn to go nuclear now, or nothing will change. Not holding my breath on that one.

It’s a very significant number and if half of the Premiership clubs are in that number then it makes the case even stronger. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I imagine this will be dependent upon how many vote in favour of the motion.

And who. They will definitely go for us, Aberdeen probably not. They will be selecive in their targets, those who caused the most trouble will get the most grief. Thankfully Rangers are well used to it and will come out with strategic attacks of their own and the Rangers fan base are clear who the enemy is and who voice is not to be trusted.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It all depends on our next move tbh.

Think the SPFL might be under more pressure now to make the next move, due to damage limitation.

Especially as it's no longer just us going against them.

Archived