Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Fucksake, go back to SH  list of guesses and you will find most folk predicted in the teens.

Now when it looks that way, it's suddenly become doom and gloom.

I fucking give up at times.

Predictions on this page

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/327244-club-statement-resolution-not-deemed-competent/page/1039/#comments

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

More than likely.  The tims definitely.  Trying to take the moral high ground.  So transparent...

The definition of contradiction......make an impassioned address about a proposal and then abstain:whistle:

I really hope so!

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

So ceptic and Hamilton spoke in favour of Doncaster and the spfl, no shock there, both horrible football clubs. Hamilton scrabbling for the crumbs off lawwell table. 

It proves for me . There are many clubs feeding of Liewells table . Shame on every one of them 

Just now, HG5 said:

32.5% of those who bothered to vote.

Not the way it works mate, sadly. It's determined by those eligible to vote, so 31% (or 30.9%) it is. 

If my arithmetic is right. It's often not.

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

More than likely.  The tims definitely.  Trying to take the moral high ground.  So transparent...

So, Lawwell gives a rousing speech encouraging members to vote ‘yes’  then a shrug of the shoulders when voting.

Cuntish behaviour right there!

Absolutely no shock.

I'm sure we were expecting this outcome.

Many of the clubs dictating direction and power in this farce get a few hundred through their gates and contribute fuck all to Scottish football. 

This whole set up really is the epitome of diddy!! 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It proves for me . There are many clubs feeding of Liewells table . Shame on every one of them 

What are they actually benefiting from though? They’re not getting financial backhanders, so other that being scum fans and seeing celtic doing well, what is their motivation.

Folks on here need to remember that this was ALWAYS going to fail and it was simply a part of the process to make sure we adhered to the correct guidelines/path for achieving the end goal.  Nae point in being gutted.  It's just another hurdle on the journey.

Archived