Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, dmgers2 said:

as our statement has said we have shown a light on these CORRUPT CANTS.

And no one else cares about it. It will achieve nothing unless we continue done whatever route is still available to us.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just come back in after dinner and have read most of the recent posts and the statement.

At this stage the statement is fine. It tells us we will continue. How do we do it I don't know but I'm sure the board knew we wouldn't get the necessary numbers, although like me I think they thought we would do better.

I would suggest the no confidence route is a non starter as I doubt we would get the 51%. So where does that leave us? We go legal? or we know that maladministration has taken place, possibly fraud. It might well be a police matter depending on what evidence we have . I'm certain we have more than released. You don't show all your hand. I would think a lot would be held back for the II. Also there are strict rules on running a business. It would appear they have not followed these. Its a wait and see now but it hasn't gone away

Clubs from major population centres were prominent  voting yes Glasgow,Edinburgh,Aberdeen and Inverness.

I hope these clubs take it further legally  and,if needed. set up  a crowd funding page to suppport their fight in the Courts.

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Opening Ibrox up and giving them a socially distanced guard of honour before the end of the week is the only way to apologise,  heal wounds and build the bridges required for the greater good of Scottish football, imo. 

Aye and then fire the machine guns either side of the tunnel, should clean our stadium of vermin.

44 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Statements clearly set up for us to go down the no confidence route.

Not sure what else people expected us to say.

A no-confidence vote will fail. Had we got around 50% of the vote then it would have been a go-er. As it stands we need another 8 or so clubs to vote yes. Tantalisingly close, but it didn’t happen for whatever reason. Possible because the saviour of Scottish football gave a rousing speech. :mutley:

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Fuck that SH.

Excuse my French.

Excused 

It's like omg at the minute as it sounds like ND plans on gagging the requisitioner clubs from talking about this situation. Paraphrasing here but saying that clubs need to wind down language in statements text messages and emails and move on for the benefit of the game. That Ladbrokes have been approached so they can crown cfc

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Excused 

It's like omg at the minute as it sounds like ND plans on gagging the requisitioner clubs from talking about this situation. Paraphrasing here but saying that clubs need to wind down language in statements text messages and emails and move on for the benefit of the game. That Ladbrokes have been approached so they can crown cfc

Surprise, surprise.

10 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Had there been a much closer vote today then fine, but now we would have to persuade 8 teams to vote with us.

If there was a call for no confidence, there would be little difference on today's vote, therefore lost.

Aye that’s how I see it, too much of an ask.

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then the jambos were championship? If so, that's fucked but then the same question is still there. Who voted naw, ICT or Hearts.

Why can't they just show them? It wasn't an issue at the resolution bar one.

the jambos are not championship the league has not been called yet they are still a premier league team  ict was the championship vote

This

A management culture which not only fears accountability and scrutiny, but which actively campaigns against it, is unhealthy and breeds continued mistrust. This culture, so deeply embedded, must be addressed if Scottish football is to flourish.

It is clear that many members have lost confidence in the SPFL leadership and the need for change will not diminish.

The status quo cannot hold.

Doncaster's interviews are pointless. Just dodges questions with repeat, robotic soundbites. He was born to be a low level paper shuffler. He actually is the perfect character for someone looking for a puppet.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Doncaster's interviews are pointless. Just dodges questions with repeat, robotic soundbites. He was born to be a low level paper shuffler. He actually is the perfect character for someone looking for a puppet.

I hope the club was listening :)

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

No longer listening to his interviews from now on. Pretty much had enough of his whole existence.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I’m interested in Tom English’ take on this. Is he still of the opinion that serious questions need answered, or is he saying we should all get together yada yada yada?

His article on bbc web since vote basically factual stating result etc. But does say if the SPFL board think this is over they are mistaken. 

6 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Just come back in after dinner and have read most of the recent posts and the statement.

At this stage the statement is fine. It tells us we will continue. How do we do it I don't know but I'm sure the board knew we wouldn't get the necessary numbers, although like me I think they thought we would do better.

I would suggest the no confidence route is a non starter as I doubt we would get the 51%. So where does that leave us? We go legal? or we know that maladministration has taken place, possibly fraud. It might well be a police matter depending on what evidence we have . I'm certain we have more than released. You don't show all your hand. I would think a lot would be held back for the II. Also there are strict rules on running a business. It would appear they have not followed these. Its a wait and see now but it hasn't gone away

UEFA I think is the next port of call then CAS. If not successful there. 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m interested in Tom English’ take on this. Is he still of the opinion that serious questions need answered, or is he saying we should all get together yada yada yada?

Find out just after 7. Supposedly he doesn't hold back.

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Aye and then fire the machine guns either side of the tunnel, should clean our stadium of vermin.

That doesn't sound like you've got the interests of the Scottish game at heart. Need to move on, mate.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

No longer listening to his interviews from now on. Pretty much had enough of his whole existence.

I'm just listening to see if he drops any more clangers. It's pretty obvious from the interview just now that they are ignoring the need to address concerns about corporate governance.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not a chance this goes further now, we played our hand, they played theirs, we lost and no matter by how much it wont make a difference, the trio of tarriers will still be running the game in seasons to come 

That mob will do 10 now, they will make sure of it

They haven’t done 9 yet.

4 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

When you look at the identical statements of filth and spfl, they are looking for peace on all fronts, let's be friends and let's move on. They really really want this to go away, almost pleading not to go to court, so I think Rangers may ask for heads to go in return.

43 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

And usual bullshit from you once again.

Theres fuck all in that boardroom capable of fighting any of this ......

What have our board been doing these last few weeks then?

:lol: stoater.

Archived