Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I still dont understand why no fucker in the press questions why sliteyes and his bum chum grey were pleading,

Scottish football , is it so corrupt now that the majority are quite happy dipping their brown noses in the trough?

:tu:

I'll take it that's a rhetorical question mate ..... right? ...... :pipe:

🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I would have got the dossier detailing each and every piece of corruption and actually named names who we know are behind it, and went straight to FIFA , side stepping anything to do with the SFA. As long as its all kept hush in this country we are never getting any joy from any of this........

Really, then when FIFA said " you have to go through the proper channels before we can intervene" , what then ?

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I would have got the dossier detailing each and every piece of corruption and actually named names who we know are behind it, and went straight to FIFA , side stepping anything to do with the SFA. As long as its all kept hush in this country we are never getting any joy from any of this........

Do you not think that this could just be what the board are aiming for, but have to go through the proper channels first of all.

That fat chinky eyed slug got to close the meeting. No doubt changed a few votes.

Peter Lawwell is a cancer in Scottish football to go with the celtic fans who are a cancer on Scottish society.

7 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I have always been of the belief that one of the worst things that could happen to any football fan would be to lose their club. I still do but your post has finally changed my mind. Not just yours, there have been many. However what is screwing Scottish football is that most clubs are struggling to survive and are easily persuaded by predators, sorry predator. That gives predator a big advantage, so fuck them. I agree there are too many teams, tough.

Spot on mate. 

Too many teams. And we've got as many ball boys as some of them have fans! 

Just now, shotstopper said:

Do you not think that this could just be what the board are aiming for, but have to go through the proper channels first of all.

They should have went straight to FIFA first IMO.👍

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Really, then when FIFA said " you have to go through the proper channels before we can intervene" , what then ?

You dont know what they would have done or said , we did know what that shower of bastards were going to do .....

This thread has been going on for over 1k pages and there are still bears telling us we are getting fined/points deducted.

as simply as I can explain

break rules....punishment

follow rules....no punishment

Just now, sassaaaa said:

You dont know what they would have done or said , we did know what that shower of bastards were going to do .....

Your answer is conjecture, and simply not the answer to my question.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

They can’t and FIFA don’t hold any jurisdiction of the SPFL or European club sides.

The governing body ? Of course they can. What excuse you coming out with if the club now goes that way ?

Archived