Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

The governing body ? Of course they can. What excuse you coming out with if the club now goes that way ?

Don't get why you are on the attack with everyone the night mate . We are all disappointed . Saying we should have done this and that isn't going to change anything now 

We just need to hope the club keep showing the appetite for a fight , they have been doing lately . 

The governing body ? Of course they can. What excuse you coming out with if the club now goes that way ?

FIFA are the governing body of the International Football Federations.

UEFA are the governing body of the European Football Associations.

The SFA are the governing body of the SPFL.

Our complaint in footballing terms would never go past UEFA.

After that would be the Court of Arbitrattion for Sport.

FIFA will not be involved at all.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Don't get why you are on the attack with everyone the night mate . We are all disappointed . Saying we should have done this and that isn't going to change anything now 

We just need to hope the club keep showing the appetite for a fight , they have been doing lately . 

Just dont get how anybody can take anything positive in anything that shower ever do. Each to their own , will leave it there ......

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

A full boycott of all who voted against this has to happen now, I hope we draw one of these shitty little no mark clubs like a Brechin or Dunfermline at Ibrox in the cup and play in front of no fans.

An away game would be better. That way after they pay stewards and police and give us half of whats left, wont have mutch left or possibly out of picket.

Any bear that watches that PLZ soccer on YouTube needs their head examined.

Every day their captions on videos are pro SPFL anti Rangers propaganda.

Not to mention their host and so called pundits are something ridiculous like 9-1 in favour of the tarrier.

Just dont get how anybody can take anything positive in anything that shower ever do. Each to their own , will leave it there ......

You should know me by now Sassa . I would normally agree with you . I was the biggest moaning bastard on here regards the board , well with the exception of BA:lol:

Things could be changing .  Got to give them that chance . Until they do , you have to back them for now surely .

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Your comment was conjecture too.....

Still the wrong answer I'm afraid. Never mind, I' ll answer myself.

Once you're out side of Scotland, the authorities will ask if you've gone through the proper route of channels, if you have, they will listen, if you haven't, they'll tell you to follow protocol, that means spfl, then SFA, then uefa etc etc .

Simple when you put your mind to it, ie provided you have the capability to do so.

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

To show them we won’t bend over any more mate. We knew we wouldn’t win the vote, but don’t fuck with us. 

I get that mate. My comment was a  reply to someone that thought we now wouldn’t take it any further. I get your point but unless we take it further, which I think/hope we will, then it counts for nothing as shining a light on it won’t stop it as ultimately they have got away with it.

4 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

An away game would be better. That way after they pay stewards and police and give us half of whats left, wont have mutch left or possibly out of picket.

No let’s draw them at Ibrox and deprive of the money of a full house, could potentially fold one these no mark clubs 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think I'll leave this thread for a few days. Dust needs to settle a little and calmer heads including mine are needed. Catch you all later 👍

Good shout . Apparently I'm the clique leader on here . So get to your fucking bed :tu::lol:

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think I'll leave this thread for a few days. Dust needs to settle a little and calmer heads including mine are needed. Catch you all later 👍

Same, I've become obsessed about this, time to have a wee break

FFS no wonder football is a mess in Scotland, all of them moaning that they are being treated unfairly, but they get one knock back and it’s shrug their shoulders and just back to the usual. 

No wonder the Fenians laugh at everyone of them. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

We’ve went from 3 to 13 in a week. 6 who voted against are on the board as well. 

that last sentence means we’re doubling down and this isn’t going away anytime soon. 

I hear you mate, alas, the deafies will be deafies.

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

My comment was a  reply to someone that thought we now wouldn’t take it any further. I get your point but unless we take it further, which I think/hope we will, then it counts for nothing as shining a light on it won’t stop it as ultimately they have got away with it.

We took it to where it got to today mate. We did our part and a bunch of fucking shitebag clubs wouldn’t back us. I wouldn’t be too hard on our board at all. Don’t think this is done. 👍🇬🇧

Archived