Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

No let’s draw them at Ibrox and deprive of the money of a full house, could potentially fold one these no mark clubs 

Aye good and at the same time deprive  ourselfs of money. We would still have police and stewards to pay thus costing us money.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Tam still no happy with me :lol: So I'm assuming control of the clique while esquire is away 

You’re such a wee bitch man, fucking tag me if you’re gona bang on about me 

28 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I would have got the dossier detailing each and every piece of corruption and actually named names who we know are behind it, and went straight to FIFA , side stepping anything to do with the SFA. As long as its all kept hush in this country we are never getting any joy from any of this........

Nobody has made any allegations of corruption. These blurred lines are exactly the playbook the SPFL/media have created and you’ve fallen hook, line & sinker.

Rangers’ ‘dossier’ outlined their own concerns around corporate governance, obstruction & the lack of due process whilst it relayed allegations from other clubs around bullying. 

If they’d taken those concerns to FIFA they’d have been laughed out the door given they have zero remit over such allegations. They also have zero direct remit over the SPFL. 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’re such a wee bitch man, fucking tag me if you’re gona bang on about me 

Ok mate , let's put the differences  aside  . I think you are a decent bear man . I have no grievance with you 

40 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They have proved to be useless gutless bastards time after time.

You are deluded , fuck all is happening other than a fine for us at the end of it , which they will pay without a whimper.

I’m deluded for saying I expect the club to continue down the road they’ve been on these past few weeks.

No worries, Mystic Meg.

Just now, Jb85 said:

That reads to me like it’s what they were expecting and we know the route we’re going down. 

To be fair I didn’t really need Jim white insight to know that.

The cabal are predictable from their narrative they pedal through there mouthpieces in the media to the victim playing of Doncaster, so our board knew this resolution would be voted down....no doubt about it.

What we know now is who we have support from and who are borderline so that when we go to the next stage, which we’ll already have planned for, we will know who’s behind us.

The board have been shrewd here and played by the rules and managed to quietly and efficiently garner support for this movement against the cabal without doing anything that puts us in the wrong at any point. That’s why the spfl are flapping and contradicting themselves and spouting all sorts of shite for pre-approved questions (sometimes from themselves).

This outcome today would have been expected and planned for.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS no wonder football is a mess in Scotland, all of them moaning that they are being treated unfairly, but they get one knock back and it’s shrug their shoulders and just back to the usual. 

No wonder the Fenians laugh at everyone of them. 

Can't really blame Stranraer as they are a really small club  and just don't have the money. Seen Aberdeen as well which is just embarrassing for them. Be interesting to see what Hearts do as she has came out and said it will cost them £3mil if they are relagated. Just hope we don't shit ourselves now. 

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No point on turning on ourselves here . We just have to wait and see what that club do 

There are too many that are ready to jump on the board. Imo this was always failing today, we lost a battle not the war.

Just now, dummiesoot said:

There are too many that are ready to jump on the board. Imo this was always failing today, we lost a battle not the war.

I'm perfectly happy .If the board keep up with the backbone stuff . We can't possibly win the war , when we haven't been in any battles best part of 9 years 

Just keep at them . That is all i want 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Key word 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok mate , let's put the differences  aside  . I think you are a decent bear man . I have no grievance with you 

Come on lads, kiss and make up.

You know it makes sense

The Board knew this would happen. They just have to tick the boxes and go through all processes so they can say to the courts that they took all reasonable steps. If we go down the court route (highly likely) I would not be surprised if we assist Stranraer and Partick because that is the kind of club we are. I think a class action may yet happen.

But,,,but...statement from the Paedodome....they are satisfied that there is no  evidence of any wrongdoing at the SPFL.

We know the mhanks are paragons of morality and sporting integrity with  the organ grider and commander in chief of the SPFL,finally breaking wind.

But do not  fret  ,the show has some way to go yet with yet more twists and turns .

:bangbang:

Call it intuition

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

To be fair I didn’t really need Jim white insight to know that.

The cabal are predictable from their narrative they pedal through there mouthpieces in the media to the victim playing of Doncaster, so our board knew this resolution would be voted down....no doubt about it.

What we know now is who we have support from and who are borderline so that when we go to the next stage, which we’ll already have planned for, we will know who’s behind us.

The board have been shrewd here and played by the rules and managed to quietly and efficiently garner support for this movement against the cabal without doing anything that puts us in the wrong at any point. That’s why the spfl are flapping and contradicting themselves and spouting all sorts of shite for pre-approved questions (sometimes from themselves).

This outcome today would have been expected and planned for.

I agree that we didn’t need Jim to tell us but still nice to hear, also I didn’t expect to hear them being positive or upbeat, more annoyed but expecting the result. Maybe they are still getting calls from clubs who wish to remain anonymous still backing them despite a couple clubs pulling out. 

37 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

I'll take it that's a rhetorical question mate ..... right? ...... :pipe:

🇬🇧

Did liiwell actually give a “rousing appeal” and I’m assuming a non board person has every right to do this????

Archived