Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You should know me by now Sassa . I would normally agree with you . I was the biggest moaning bastard on here regards the board , well with the exception of BA:lol:

Things could be changing .  Got to give them that chance . Until they do , you have to back them for now surely .

After all the accolades I showered on Mr King ( Dave to me), he fucked off and left me toasting.

However, I'm not one for bearing grudges. Haste ye back Dave and stay safe.

33 minutes ago, Stillgoingstrong72 said:

It's arrogance like this that did us no favours in getting clubs on our side imo. 

Fuck off. Some of these “wee” teams have had an easier ride because we supported them, by travelling, in past seasons. Arrogance my arse. Get a fucking grip.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Why would the board be annoyed? celtic and the SPFL are doing exactly what was predicted. Their predictability is an asset.

Annoyed in terms of clubs now pulling out after one setback. 

Its incredible that an executive Board allegedly representing 42 members, and facing allegations of malpractice and a need for the independent investigation of their actions and conduct, even commented prior to the vote let alone recommended its rejection.

Staggering.

I am one of the few who is not convinced that our statement is saying we are taking this further, but I could well be wrong and hope I am wrong.

I am also not in any way saying the board are wrong if they do stop, because I am not sure we can afford to pay for a court case and that would I assume be the only step left.

So before I also take a break from this thread for a wee while, can anyone give me their ideas what we can do to take this further. I think we can rule out any other club helping now in any way and that will include a no confidence vote. 

17 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The Board knew this would happen. They just have to tick the boxes and go through all processes so they can say to the courts that they took all reasonable steps. If we go down the court route (highly likely) I would not be surprised if we assist Stranraer and Partick because that is the kind of club we are. I think a class action may yet happen.

As I've just tried to patch up  a quarelsome twosome, I hope I can patch up with you over my unfortunate utterance yesterday. I was unaware of the distress it would cause as you showed to be proud of your profession. I apologise again.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am one of the few who is not convinced that our statement is saying we are taking this further, but I could well be wrong and hope I am wrong.

I am also not in any way saying the board are wrong if they do stop, because I am not sure we can afford to pay for a court case and that would I assume be the only step left.

So before I also take a break from this thread for a wee while, can anyone give me their ideas what we can do to take this further. I think we can rule out any other club helping now in any way and that will include a no confidence vote. 

Need a very big torch mate, as we're all in the dark

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Stranraer are a good club but they don’t have a pot to piss in. 

Glad they stuck to there morals. 

We should crowdfund. 

Sticking to what is right shouldn’t be punished

21 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

To be fair I didn’t really need Jim white insight to know that.

The cabal are predictable from their narrative they pedal through there mouthpieces in the media to the victim playing of Doncaster, so our board knew this resolution would be voted down....no doubt about it.

What we know now is who we have support from and who are borderline so that when we go to the next stage, which we’ll already have planned for, we will know who’s behind us.

The board have been shrewd here and played by the rules and managed to quietly and efficiently garner support for this movement against the cabal without doing anything that puts us in the wrong at any point. That’s why the spfl are flapping and contradicting themselves and spouting all sorts of shite for pre-approved questions (sometimes from themselves).

This outcome today would have been expected and planned for.

Given the mood swing in here since the result, it’s useful to have some external confirmation that our leaders are unfazed by the result & there sounds like a plan is still in progress.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its incredible that an executive Board allegedly representing 42 members, and facing allegations of malpractice and a need for the independent investigation of their actions and conduct, even commented prior to the vote let alone recommended its rejection.

Staggering.

Would like to think this comes back to haunt those fuckers. 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We should but we probably need them onside  CB ..The one media outlet that is kind of impartial 🤔

We are Rangers, almost certain to be offsite and a booking.

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

As the SFA have had a hand involved in the past few weeks with mulraney spouting. The next step would be uefa. An if that fails CAS. 

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Need a very big torch mate, as we're all in the dark

I would agree mate, I just thought maybe there was some route for us to go down that I could not think about, apart from court.

I will keep a wee look out on this thread but going to try and get away for a wee while because while it had been very interesting, funny and annoying at times it has taken over some of our lives a bit.

It is a good advert for RM IMO though, some would obviously not agree :lol: but I still think it is. :thumbup:

18 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The Board knew this would happen. They just have to tick the boxes and go through all processes so they can say to the courts that they took all reasonable steps. If we go down the court route (highly likely) I would not be surprised if we assist Stranraer and Partick because that is the kind of club we are. I think a class action may yet happen.

I think we should take a side step and let hearts take the lead with any court action, the resolution has more consequences for them than it does us, we’ve just offered Scottish football a paid for independent investigation and they’ve declined the offer, it’s about time others stick their head above the parapet, we’ve still got to prepare for next season and taking this court could prove costly and time consuming, we’ve done our bit to try and improve Scottish football, time for others to do theirs

14 minutes ago, bornabear said:

As I've just tried to patch up  a quarelsome twosome, I hope I can patch up with you over my unfortunate utterance yesterday. I was unaware of the distress it would cause as you showed to be proud of your profession. I apologise again.

She works in the Sheriff court canteen ffs.

3 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

As the SFA have had a hand involved in the past few weeks with mulraney spouting. The next step would be uefa. An if that fails CAS. 

Yes that sounds right, but how do we get past the SFA  to get to UEFA ? That is a genuine question not trying to be smart.  

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would agree mate, I just thought maybe there was some route for us to go down that I could not think about, apart from court.

I will keep a wee look out on this thread but going to try and get away for a wee while because while it had been very interesting, funny and annoying at times it has taken over some of our lives a bit.

It is a good advert for RM IMO though, some would obviously not agree :lol: but I still think it is. :thumbup:

Totally agree mate, I will be doing the same, staying away for a while.

6 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

I think we should take a side step and let hearts take the lead with any court action, the resolution has more consequences for them than it does us, we’ve just offered Scottish football a paid for independent investigation and they’ve declined the offer, it’s about time others stick their head above the parapet, we’ve still got to prepare for next season and taking this court could prove costly and time consuming, we’ve done our bit to try and improve Scottish football, time for others to do theirs

That will not be happening. 

Archived