Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Votes like the resolution or the EGM are hard to win. First of all, it is not exactly a democratic vote when the odds are stacked against you. Secondly, the votes are based on a club's self-interest. i.e. Hearts-yes, Hamilton-NO based on current standings. Clubs in the middle ( the majority) couldn't really give a fuck so they don't vote for change.

Personally, I'm disappointed with the # when you consider some of the YES votes were out of self-interest. I expected/wanted more.

Tonight, I see no return to Scottish football without cheating, bias, corruption - whatever you want to call it. We may pursue further but it will be bogged down in courts for months if not years. Time to take a breather cos I can't bare to listen to the onslaught sure to come from all directions.

I'm normally optimistic but I don't share many posts this evening. I'm sure I will get motivated next time I see Hagi, Jack & Morelos run on to the park.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I thought Edi City would have voted with us. We have a good relationship with them.

Mm. Not sure what's happened to Airdrie though. Best renaming the place New Coatbridge. 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Still can't get my head round Livingston voting yes, Any ideas as to why given they are supposedly rabid as they come ?

Nut. No idea. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair dos to Tom English .Not sticking the boot in on this .....yet 

DJ we and everyone else know there has been wrongdoings and Rangers took the lead to try and put this right. They could only do this because they had the support of other clubs and evidence to prove it. Rangers waited until they thought the time was right. We cannot gung ho now as it would not look good. The cabal know we are watching every move and we will need to wait until they trip up again.  Everyone knows the SPFL are a laughing stock. I am glad I am furloughed as I work with a lot of republican scum. 

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Still can't get my head round Livingston voting yes, Any ideas as to why given they are supposedly rabid as they come ?

Anythings possible with a club that names their stadium Tony Macaroni..

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Know it will never happen but would like all the clubs who voted for an enquiry to make public their reason  for doing so  

I would like all the clubs who voted AGAINST  an enquiry to make public their reasons for doing so!!! 

Scotland has a proud history, we fought the English for hundreds of years when our culture was under threat. 

Ultimately both sides had mutual respect for the sacrifices made and No Surrender made a union.

The union has been degraded over many years by the infiltration of sleekit immigrants.

They don't understand No Surrender, the reason being, the shadows are their home and perversion is their creed.

Our biggest challenge is to defeat the enemy within.

1 minute ago, Quiet Jim said:

Scotland has a proud history, we fought the English for hundreds of years when our culture was under threat. 

Ultimately both sides had mutual respect for the sacrifices made and No Surrender made a union.

The union has been degraded over many years by the infiltration of sleekit immigrants.

They don't understand No Surrender, the reason being, the shadows are their home and perversion is their creed.

No offence Jim, but they have been curtailing and cancelling our parades, while they themselves parade in their thousands, unopposed, demanding the break up of the UK, with a British government who don't seem to give a fuck, and pathetic opposition in Holyrood, I'd say the enemy within are winning. 

49 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

They knew it was going to fail and being the sleekit fenian cock suckers that they are they voted with us hoping that would avoid the upcoming boycott of the blue pound. They’re fooling nobody 👍

celtic, never a fan of enquiries tbf, 3 trebles in a row, fuck knows how much money from the Champions league, don't want an independent enquiry into Scottish football, i pray Rangers don't give up here, Scottish football is fucking stinking of corruption. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Airdrie and QP abstained.

Edinburgh, Annan, East Fifefive, Forfarfour the other yes voters.

Where was that mate? 

Guess we know who will be getting loan players next season. 

41 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Brilliantly put Jim ;-)

Archived