Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde kind of sum up everything wrong with clubs up here. Little to no ambition, that used to a corrupt system they are apathetic to change, they just want to be left alone to the point of the phlegmatic response of not even voting and their defense of their postion is; We see it all the time so why even try to fix it. These are the types of clubs we need to lose, if they go out of existance they are a loss to no one, indeed they could be classed as a dead weight on everyone else whom wants to see improvement in the Scottish game.

I dont think anyone will be surprised at this outcome, the whole set up is run by idiots. Two courses of action required one short term and one long term. Short term - deprive them of any Rangers cash, no fan money to go in to their bank accounts. Long term (I've said it before) we need Rangers minded people running the lower league teams.

This debacle called Scottish football needs some good hard working honest protestants running it.

5 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Clyde kind of sum up everything wrong with clubs up here. Little to no ambition, that used to a corrupt system they are apathetic to change, they just want to be left alone to the point of the phlegmatic response of not even voting and their defense of their postion is; We see it all the time so why even try to fix it. These are the types of clubs we need to lose, if they go out of existance they are a loss to no one, indeed they could be classed as a dead weight on everyone else whom wants to see improvement in the Scottish game.

Nailed it mate.

Drain the swamp. The Clyde's of this world offer us nothing (in a footballing sense, that is - I'm sure they have coaching classes and breakfast clubs etc for the local kids) but get them to fuck.

The biggest rebuild Scottish football would ever see should see about a dozen to 20 clubs like this perish. 

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I always knew Clyde were a community club, but never had them down as a care in the community club.

Club of spazies. 

They acknowledge the behaviour was wrong and suspect, but no it's OK, we will just rather keep things as they were anyway (despite us having nothing to lose/everything to gain)

Perfect example, right there, as to why Scottish football is fucked (and why so many others like myself are literally finished with it)

It just doesn't make sense mate, bar hatred of Rangers, why wouldn't every club in Scotland vote for an independent enquiry, let's clear everything up, let's say you despise Rangers, if you've nothing to lose, leave Rangers humiliated and proved wrong , but no....

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Nailed it mate.

Drain the swamp. The Clyde's of this world offer us nothing (in a footballing sense, that is - I'm sure they have coaching classes and breakfast clubs etc for the locals) but get them to fuck.

The biggest rebuild Scottish football would ever see should see about a dozen to 20 clubs like this perish. 

this, never wanted wee clubs to go bust, certainly not Clyde, the bully wee, but now, don't give a fuck. 

5 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

It just doesn't make sense mate, bar hatred of Rangers, why wouldn't every club in Scotland vote for an independent enquiry, let's clear everything up, let's say you despise Rangers, if you've nothing to lose, leave Rangers humiliated and proved wrong , but no....

I can only think, fear or they have been bought off in some way; maybe not money but loan players or other perks. They do what their controlers want them to do and vote how they are told.

4 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I can only think, fear or they have been bought off in some way; maybe not money but loan players or other perks. They do what their controlers want them to do and vote how they are told.

Could be mate, bar watching every clubs finances and loan signings we'll never know, and as cheesed off as iam tonight, I'm not doing that :lol:👍

42 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Contrast that admission of an apathetic, yet still cowardly mentality with the progressive forward thinking of Edinburgh City, Inverness and even Annan.

We have clubs living on past mediocrity whose contribution in the last fifty years is no more than that of the parasite.

Would anyone miss Brechin, Montrose, Clyde, Cowdenbeath? They all deserve to go the way of East Stirling - one way tickets to obscurity.

Yet these no-marks have the power to derail a major Scottish institution trying to cleanse the undeniable clusterfuck that is Scottish football. Clubs where two men and a dog is a decent crowd have the same voice as a club pulling in probably 40% of fans and revenue in the whole country? Insanity. Like someone said, it’s like letting your local Spar influence national retail policy and structures.

These clubs couldn’t even spell “ambition”. This is their big day in the limelight, the one day anyone listens to them, their day to actually do something positive and significant, yet they actually endorse the transparent corruption because the status quo suits them fine.

“Fuck the rest of Scottish football - as long as we get one of the Old Firm in a cup tie every ten years, we’re laughing. Jessie, where  did I leave my blazer?”

And the carve-up that saved Brechin despite finishing bottom was worthy of an inquiry alone never mind all the other shite.

I genuinely hope at least half of the NO voters have played their last ever fixture.

23 minutes ago, ZZed said:

We are hated by every club and their fans. I am surprised that there was support from some clubs with nothing to lose. I expected the support from  Hearts, ICT Patrick, Stranraer, Falkirk etc who have an axe to grind but do not kid ourselves if they didn’t they would not have backed us. Think back to 2012.

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

Clyde:

“Aye, the league is corrupt and a mess. Should we vote for an investigation to prove our thoughts? Nah, you’re alright!”

Aye cause those catholic fuckers would pan your windows in and rape your kids.

5 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Did liiwell actually give a “rousing appeal” and I’m assuming a non board person has every right to do this????

:lol:

Don't know mate ..... apparently that would seem to be the case.

My reply though was to the second line of that post ....... "Scottish football, is it so corrupt now that the majority are quite happy dipping their brown noses in the trough?"

Hence my reply .... was it a rhetorical question ......... as we now know it to be a fact after the results came in.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

This, wee clubs quite happy to plod along, their ambition is to meet Rangers or the vermin in the cup, and make a few bob, that's Scottish football, a fuckin joke 

The joke is to be fair that we go to these fucking shitholes and give them money.

Still, have to have every ground in the book for the season...

That specky dyke coming out now saying he want to build bridges with Rangers now and move forward.  I am certain if the specky dyke thought he nothing done anything wrong he would be gunning for us after the vote yesterday and trying to fuck us over even  more but by him trying to come out all  paly with us makes me suspect he is still worried and guilty as fuck.

We better not let this go and we better take legal action .

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

Having worked in both Accies Stadium and Craigmarloch  stadium ,home of Clyde .I can tell you both clubs are very similar .The councils are a big part of both clubs .And they have a big influence on both of them.Both are full of taigs from the bottom up IMO 

38 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

That specky dyke coming out now saying he want to build bridges with Rangers now and move forward.  I am certain if the specky dyke thought he nothing done anything wrong he would be gunning for us after the vote yesterday and trying to fuck us over even  more but by him trying to come out all  paly with us makes me suspect he is still worried and guilty as fuck.

We better not let this go and we better take legal action .

It’s absolutely crucial we do mate .Or could be decades before we got another chance to do so .By that time ,Liewell could have done untold damage to us ,as a club 

Have no doubts .Any poker face from them the now ,does not mean that they are not going to fuck us over ,every chance they get going forward .
We have sat on our arses  for 9 years ,possibly as much as 20 .We can not afford to backtrack, or our we are absolutely fucked 

4 hours ago, docspiderman said:

We are hated by every club and their fans. I am surprised that there was support from some clubs with nothing to lose. I expected the support from  Hearts, ICT Patrick, Stranraer, Falkirk etc who have an axe to grind but do not kid ourselves if they didn’t they would not have backed us. Think back to 2012.

I agree with this .When SR welcomes any of these clubs to Ibrox .Giving them the loving cup  treatment or the hand of friendship .We are being the old traditional Rangers .Decent guys willing to put out the hand of friendship .It is time we realised ,that is a lost cause and a total waste of time .To excerpts influence ,you have to throw your weight around without any thought for these minuscule clubs .

And for me that starts with not giving then away ticket money .Hurt them where we know we can .Then when they come crawling .Tell them even then TGIF 

4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Contrast that admission of an apathetic, yet still cowardly mentality with the progressive forward thinking of Edinburgh City, Inverness and even Annan.

We have clubs living on past mediocrity whose contribution in the last fifty years is no more than that of the parasite.

Would anyone miss Brechin, Montrose, Clyde, Cowdenbeath? They all deserve to go the way of East Stirling - one way tickets to obscurity.

Yet these no-marks have the power to derail a major Scottish institution trying to cleanse the undeniable clusterfuck that is Scottish football. Clubs where two men and a dog is a decent crowd have the same voice as a club pulling in probably 40% of fans and revenue in the whole country? Insanity. Like someone said, it’s like letting your local Spar influence national retail policy and structures.

These clubs couldn’t even spell “ambition”. This is their big day in the limelight, the one day anyone listens to them, their day to actually do something positive and significant, yet they actually endorse the transparent corruption because the status quo suits them fine.

“Fuck the rest of Scottish football - as long as we get one of the Old Firm in a cup tie every ten years, we’re laughing. Jessie, where  did I leave my blazer?”

And the carve-up that saved Brechin despite finishing bottom was worthy of an inquiry alone never mind all the other shite.

I genuinely hope at least half of the NO voters have played their last ever fixture.

If I were going to phone those scumbags at Sky .All the ammunition I need, would be in this post to draw their attention, to what is going on up here .They don’t care I know, but they are clearly not reporting all these obvious things .Nothing like they do in England .And with the exception of Boyd .Their studios are full of bheast lovers or guys that simply don’t want to truly analyse in depth ,  or be critical of the situation up here .We are nobodies .Forget the Scottish media carve up .

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

Yeah what difference would it make , to have a root and branch investigation into our leagues .Any decent ,honest club would want that right  🤔 You would think .Probably anywhere else in sport .

Not these corrupt monkeys in Scottish football 

5 hours ago, harry handsome said:

I dont think anyone will be surprised at this outcome, the whole set up is run by idiots. Two courses of action required one short term and one long term. Short term - deprive them of any Rangers cash, no fan money to go in to their bank accounts. Long term (I've said it before) we need Rangers minded people running the lower league teams.

This debacle called Scottish football needs some good hard working honest protestants running it.

Brilliant post Harry 👍

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Good post Colin, yesterday was a free shot for them as you say to stand up and be counted and it was pretty much a meh from them, if there was a workplace for them to go to today there would be little high fiving and a lot of sheepish good mornings while looking at the carpet, because they know they have melted and done what the SPFL wanted again, the core of the apple is rotten.

15 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Good post Colin, yesterday was a free shot for them as you say to stand up and be counted and it was pretty much a meh from them, if there was a workplace for them to go to today there would be little high fiving and a lot of sheepish good mornings while looking at the carpet, because they know they have melted and done what the SPFL wanted again, the core of the apple is rotten.

This is not meant as a defence of their actions, but in their position they more or less have to follow the leader so to speak.
Rangers are just not powerful enough yet for them to follow our lead. There are still too many scum placemen for them to take a chance.

Archived