Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Or the other way round, how would Liewell and co respond.

We would be hammered with a fine for betraying sporting integrity and threatened with demotion probably. 

Gifting the title to the Taigs will be the death knell of Scottish football as a serious fair and reasonable entity. 

Rangers need to fight this all the way. I do though fear we have shitebags at the helm and they will end up accepting an utterly unacceptable solution.

Which in turn may result in Bears turning their back on buying season tickets. Or I'm possibly talking shite. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Apparently hinges on Ross County, if not we need to look at how the other leagues vote.

Hibs have jumped into bed with the fenian SPFL surprise surprise. 

We should never do business with that club. 

Just now, British_Empire said:

Apparently hinges on Ross County, if not we need to look at how the other leagues vote.

It doesn't hinge mate . All the votes are in . This is media making some drama 

Clubs like St Mirren , Hivs , Livingston are Bheastly driven clubs . And no matter what their merits . Would fuck us over , no matter what the situation was 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

maybe it's what the club prefer though 

Can i ask you .Do you think we should have had 1 or 2 Rangers men in front of cameras ? Bearing in mind the lack of sporting stories 

Yes or know will do me 

Sorry for butting in mate, but see this putting out stuff from an internet blogger is just pish IMO, yes he will be getting info from the board but no cunt will take notice of what he says apart from some Rangers fans. IF the board want to fight that statement then THEY need to say what he said.

I am really getting angry by our approach to standing our ground. Maybe I will be proved wrong later, just not holding my breath.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

We would be hammered with a fine for betraying sporting integrity and threatened with demotion probably. 

Gifting the title to the Taigs will be the death knell of Scottish football as a serious fair and reasonable entity. 

Rangers need to fight this all the way. I do though fear we have shitebags at the helm and the will end up accepting an utterly unacceptable solution.

Which in turn may result in Bears turning their back on buying season tickets. Or I'm possibly talking shite. 

You aren't 

I'm a ST for over 35 years and i hate the people running our club . Despise them for their weakness. For the first time in my life . I would consider my ST .

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

And they want to sign Greg Docherty, aye £30 million ya Fenian tramps. 🖕

For the first time in my life, I'd advocate a full-scale boycott for Rangers away games in Scotland. 

Aye definitely. It's pretty much our only option for exerting some kind of control. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry for butting in mate, but see this putting out stuff from an internet blogger is just pish IMO, yes he will be getting info from the board but no cunt will take notice of what he says apart from some Rangers fans. IF the board want to fight that statement then THEY need to say what he said.

I am really getting angry by our approach to standing our ground. Maybe I will be proved wrong later, just not holding my breath.

It is weak shite IMO . To make us believe they are all fighting the fight 

No harm to any good bear but our club don't do a fucking thing . Park is going to worse than King . I can see it 

For the first time in my life, I'd advocate a full-scale boycott for Rangers away games in Scotland. 

Absolutely no way will fans boycott away games,that was shown when we came back up and gave every single club that voted against us the much valued blue pound.

We are our worst enemies at times and that won’t change, the power we fans have but through perceived staunchness or selfishness we will never wield that power .

34 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This is the culmination of the taigs drip feeding the narrative “give them the title” since this pandemic started, Sutton, Hartson, Stewart etc for the last few weeks nearly every day in the media promoting the  “champions” Scottish footballs fukked, we’d be as well applying to start of in the English lower leagues and start again 

"The Dude" will never agree with this.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

It would only work if all supporters agree to do it. 

That hasn't happened before. It was talked about repeatedly after 2012 but never followed through. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This is a D-day for me as a football fan in Scotland.

A lot hinges on what happens today.

Mate, you won't be alone in thinking this.  I've been a season ticket holder at Ibrox for years and love the club.  However, will I continue to pay over £1.5k each year for the privilege of watching football in such a corrupt setup if this vote goes through - no chance.  It will be the most painful decision ever to not watch my team but there is no fucking way I will ever watch football in this country again (that includes tv games).  Totally gutted as it is not Rangers fault and I want our club to flourish, no longer have the stomach though for a battle we cannot win as every other fucker using their collective powers to boot us in the balls yet again.  Within the next few hours Scottish Football might well be over for some of us 😞

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It is weak shite IMO . To make us believe they are all fighting the fight 

No harm to any good bear but our club don't do a fucking thing . Park is going to worse than King . I can see it 

I am kinda lost for words at the moment, but if this clusterfuck goes through and we just accept it, then we as a Club are in some sort of free fall as far as understanding us fans. 

4 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Absolutely no way will fans boycott away games,that was shown when we came back up and gave every single club that voted against us the much valued blue pound.

We are our worst enemies at times and that won’t change, the power we fans have but through perceived staunchness or selfishness we will never wield that power .

I'm no saying we'd do it. I know deep down we won't.

Ffs we still had 400 fans that went to Tannadice that time.

I've never been in the boycott camp before now. But this would be a game changer with teams in Scotland clamouring to award celtic a title they never won facilitated by the football's governing body.  I've always known there's little fairness and love towards Rangers, but this is different-level stuff. No sense of sporting fairness or integrity. 

That would be the final straw for me and I'd be vocal in saying how the fuck can you expect the cowards in our boardroom to fight the clubs when you won't do your bit either by funding these entities. 

Archived