Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I think it is possibly time to lock this thread and start afresh with facts going forward from here.  This thread is more than 1100 pages and  it is difficult to track back to find relevant facts.

Agreed  it’s needing freshened up 

So we have another starting point 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Why the fuck do we even bother. Us fans deserve so much better. Rangers not standing in the way Now of the scum getting handed a tainted title. The people running our club are losers. We should not be bending over to hand them a title they havent won.

Do they think the beasts would do the same for us if it was the other way. Would they fuck.

They expect us to be fucking buying season tickets with the possibility of not getting any games and they do this.

Are you getting this from the DR piece?...

All 12 top-flight clubs including Rangers have confirmed they will not object to the current season being officially ended with celtic crowned nine in a row champions.

Record Sport can reveal the unanimous agreement was reached last Friday during a meeting of the Premiership clubs to discuss the catastrophic impact on the game of the coronavirus crisis.

I do note the spin on the 9iar champions bit.

We can start a new thread on this. Leave out repeating sellik 'nine in a row' champions stuff, dont want to hurt my eyes. 

Politically we could not stand in the way of it otherwise it turns all the other serious stuff into Rangers v Sellik again

Archived