Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They might be promised it, promised it and getting it 2 different things though 

Exactly, said the same thing earlier in the thread, for league reconstruction (enlarging a league) the clubs would almost have to unanimously vote for it. I don’t see many clubs voting to dilute their end of season prize money even more...

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Thing is how long has the skullduggery been going on between Doncaster and Lawwell?

I don’t for a second think this is it.

I reckon it’s been going on since Doncaster signed his contract with the SPL.

I think Liewell put him in power as his man, you only need to look at the speccy bastard to realise hes a wrong un

30 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I edited my post incase people got the wrong idea. The statement will be from all clubs behind what we are saying. Not us and Aberdeen.

I'll be amazed if any other club really goes into battle with us on this. If 2012 taught us anything, it is that we stand alone. Hope I'm wrong. 

1 minute ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

I think Liewell put him in power as his man, you only need to look at the speccy bastard to realise hes a wrong un

There was a PR company that headhunted both Doncaster and Regan for both top jobs in Scotland.

Guess what football club were a client of the PR company? 

I’m sticking to my guns that the email was sent. The SPFL have then contacted Lawwell (or Peter as the WhatsApp message states) and he’s made a call to Dundee and offered them something to change their mind. They’ve then concocted this lie about the firewall and pdf file being emailed to buy more time. You’ve got to remember they have went from a 5pm deadline to 28 days- these cunts are corrupt and liars.

41 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There isnt a link. I dont want to derail the thread just wanted to post what I got told. If you want to delete the posts then that's fine with me. We will just wait and see what happens with the joint statement soon.

Edit - Joint statement as in the clubs behind us I mean. Not us and Aberdeen.

Maybe send sparkle a pm with your source as she will keep quiet on who it is 

On 10/04/2020 at 10:43, OceanRain said:

SPFL’s legal adviser did not deem our Members Resolution as competent.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/Rangers-football-club-members-update/

Very first post on this thread. 

Wonder how he rates the competency of his own association. 

Yet another Lewell influenced stooge picking up a pay check.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm probably gonae go against what most would think I'd think about this but, 

For me Partick thistle are being shafted beyond belief here, 2 points behind with a game in hand. But they've to go down, where is the sporting integrity in that? Then you've falkirk a point behind with it all to play for and a last day of the season match vs raith at the falkirk stadium, but they've to stay down and Raith up. 

Then there's the teams in the play off in the championship who on their game could beat a St mirren or Hamilton but have to stay down. 

Then there's hearts who can still catch the teams above them

Airdrie and montrose can win their league as well if Raith and falkirk stutter. 

Take off looking at it in our shoes, look at the rest of these teams. It's a fucking disgrace 

Dont know if its been posted mate but look at hibs relegation season. They were 7th after 30 games and dropped like a stone. Its not to say partick cant stage a fight back. I read somewhere that partick have played dundee united 4 times already and others have only played them twice. 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

FS does everyone in fucking power in Scotland support them?

aye mostly and shows you how easy it is for them to sweep corruption and pedophelia under the carpet, its all these arseholes that need to make the decisions to investigate these things but their utterly complicit and involved in them too.

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

There was a PR company that headhunted both Doncaster and Regan for both top jobs in Scotland.

Guess what football club were a client of the PR company? 

John Reid’s son worked for them, I recall.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I do not believe this to be true  but if what you say is true then what evidence are Rangers talking about that they hold as proof of corruption?

Rangers evidence isn’t on corruption it’s mishandling by Doncaster, is it not?

Archived