Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I noticed that. Impressed they still use fax machines enough to list the number on the slip tbf

There were only two ways to submit the vote - email and fax.

I've never used one in my life. Struggling to think when I've ever even seen one, to be honest.

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Yaaassss cheers mate that’s them 👍

Google

Nolan Partners sfa-spl-celtic  leads on to an nteresting page from RM in 2012 and more.

Im shit at techie stuff but have a look.

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

There will only two ways to submit the vote - email and fax.

I've never used one in my life. Struggling to think when I've ever even seen one, to be honest.

I used to use them to send my timesheets in on a friday but that was 15 years ago or something

Just took a step back from this and tried to look at this as an outsider.

Any football association is there to protect all its members. That is its sole purpose. If there was no members then there would be no association.

We're in the middle of a global pandemic, thousands dying across the globe and football associations across the world have been trying to help protect their members. 

Here we have the SPFL putting a motion forward that is essentially take it or leave it, you reject this you get no money, i.e. you're on your own. Now, I go back to this word, protect; the association must function to protect its members... 

This is an damning  indictment the Scottish game that during a time of dire needs, our association has been caught bullying its members, holding a gun to their heads but also coercing other clubs in to changing their vote. Hearts and Partick have already stated that if the vote went through then jobs will be lost instantly, staff losing their income during a global pandemic.

Protection? 

UEFA must be absolutely fuming with this news and I hope/wouldn't be surprised to see UEFA throw the book at our association for not only openly going against their own advice but to even go further an attempt to corrupt a democratic process that was also against UEFA advice. 

SPFL, utterly deceiving and corrupt; an utter fraud of an "association".

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Well they have already accused them of bribery so..... not really sure but it is smart that they have an ace up their sleeve whatever it is. I hardly doubt we are bluffing.

It doesn't take a whistleblower to see the mishandling of Doncaster. You and I can see that.

Clubs definitely scratchin each other’s backs - but I seriously doubt lawwell and the biscuit tin mentality is throwing money around.

All these factions were colluding for their own agendas.

What I can’t work out - if not money - what could lawwell possibly offer to Dundee.

Not saying it’s definatly not money but just doubt it

So Nolan Partners headhunted Stewart Regan to the SFA.

Nolan Partners headhunted Neil Doncaster to the SPL.

Nolan Partners headhunted Murdoch MacLennan into the SPFL.

John Reid’s son worked for them as well. 

Corruption is an understatement.

Nolan Partners were involved directly with celtic FC. 

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Just took a step back from this and tried to look at this as an outsider.

Any football association is there to protect all its members. That is its sole purpose. If there was no members then there would be no association.

We're in the middle of a global pandemic, thousands dying across the globe and football associations across the world have been trying to help protect their members. 

Here we have the SPFL putting a motion forward that is essentially take it or leave it, you reject this you get no money, i.e. you're on your own. Now, I go back to this word, protect; the association must function to protect its members... 

This is an damning  indictment the Scottish game that during a time of dire needs, our association has been caught bullying its members, holding a gun to their heads but also coercing other clubs in to changing their vote. Hearts and Partick have already stated that if the vote went through then jobs will be lost instantly, staff losing their income during a global pandemic.

Protection? 

UEFA must be absolutely fuming with this news as I hope/wouldn't be surprised to see UEFA throw the book at our association for not only openly going against their own advice but to even go further an attempt to corrupt a democratic process that was also against UEFA advice. 

SPFL, utterly deceiving and corrupt; an utter fraud of an "association".

Very well said.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So Nolan Partners headhunted Stewart Regan to the SFA.

Nolan Partners headhunted Neil Doncaster to the SPL.

Nolan Partners headhunted Murdoch MacLennan into the SPFL.

John Reid’s son worked for them as well. 

Corruption is an understatement.

Nolan Partners were involved directly with celtic FC. 

You seen the compliance officers and their history at the Sfa as well 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

It has Billy and you are correct it is a good listen, a man with integrity speaking from the heart pretty astounded at whats going on.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Clubs definitely scratchin each other’s backs - but I seriously doubt lawwell and the biscuit tin mentality is throwing money around.

All these factions were colluding for their own agendas.

What I can’t work out - if not money - what could lawwell possibly offer to Dundee.

Not saying it’s definatly not money but just doubt it

reconstruction, meaning a derby against Dundee U, premiership status (more money). I don't know mate but they have been found out to bribery it seems.

9 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Still can’t believe he said that in a chat with other no voting clubs in it. Obviously not well briefed.

He gave his solemn word it was sent ,    The Dundee owner is going to have to be careful how to handle him ,    He could cause mayhem ,   Here’s hoping 

Archived