Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

I've been fucking gardening all day what have I missed... just a quick update would be great 

The arse is falling out the SPFL and apparently Rangers have some information to help it along.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Rangers issued a statement,  it hits the spot. The spfl cabal should be fucked. Aberdeen may be on board with our side of things.

I know you’re being cagey with Esquire’s info but can you confirm/deny Aberdeen now admitting they were bullied? Is that right direction or am I off the mark?

16 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Very good point actually.  Scanning a document to PDF is the done thing in business. I can't believe all members took photos of the vote on their phone then emailed an image of the vote. I know lockdown is going on but I simply don't believe it.

Absolutely, the majority of documents are sent in PDF to prevent them being altered. 

Are we really to believe the SPFLs email server is setup to block them

Hollicom will be hard at work this evening  making sure all the tame journos know the line to take in their stories tomorrow:

'Honest admin error by Dundee; here's a quote from the Dundee chairman to support this; Dundee genuinely wanted time to reflect, and having done so, will support the resolution; vitally important for our clubs to have a flow of cash at this extraordinary time; future of the game at stake; no time to lose: disgraceful statement from Rangers; very poor timing given the national crisis and the dire state of our game in Scotland; Doncaster and McKenzie great servants of the sport; to suggest otherwise is unfair; here's a quote from another Chairman saying how wrong Rangers are; blah, blah, blah - string this together under a suitable anti-Rangers headline; cash being transferred to your account now ...'

Even if the email was caught in a firewall it’s still delivered - it’s the recipients system that has it. If it had been rejected undelivered Dundee would have got a delivery failure message. I’m guessing this is why Dundee ended up sending an email to say their vote shouldn’t be taken (after being tapped up). Why would they have done that if it wasn’t sent? 

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No other club will trust Dundee again after this 

Don't trust any of them since we got shafted.   

Lewell's regime has poisoned Scottish football for the next decade at least. 

Don't forget at least another 10 clubs would have potentially lost out solely in the sporting sense if the motion was carried, yet even the majority of those agreed to agree, either due to financial pressure, bribery or blackmail.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

I know you’re being cagey with Esquire’s info but can you confirm/deny Aberdeen now admitting they were bullied? Is that right direction or am I off the mark?

We dont actually know that yet

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The sheep's original statement was they voted yes because clubs were in immediate need of funds. They may have a change of heart based on that it could now be 28 days but I think it is more to be with corruption and coercion being exposed. I'm sure many others would change their vote if they could.

Big question. 

How the fuck could a club like Aberdeen be "bullied" out of a chance of European competition in a democratic vote ?

What was the threat and who did it come from ?   

All these questions need answered.

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Anyone know what evidence we have? What’s the story here? Dundee apparently voted against meaning SPFL plan rejected, but vote not sent, not received, ignored?

How you doing mate no seen you on here in ages? 

8 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Hollicom will be hard at work this evening  making sure all the tame journos know the line to take in their stories tomorrow:

'Honest admin error by Dundee; here's a quote from the Dundee chairman to support this; Dundee genuinely wanted time to reflect, and having done so, will support the resolution; vitally important for our clubs to have a flow of cash at this extraordinary time; future of the game at stake; no time to lose: disgraceful statement from Rangers; very poor timing given the national crisis and the dire state of our game in Scotland; Doncaster and McKenzie great servants of the sport; to suggest otherwise is unfair; here's a quote from another Chairman saying how wrong Rangers are; blah, blah, blah - string this together under a suitable anti-Rangers headline; cash being transferred to your account now ...'

Nail on head

Paranoid Protestants again

make no mistake this isn’t an isolated incident, we need to strip that corrupt organisation back to fuck all if we have any chance of having a fair crack at football in this shit hole. 

wonder how many referees have been bullied by the people behind this attempt to fuck us over 

7 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Anyone know what evidence we have? What’s the story here? Dundee apparently voted against meaning SPFL plan rejected, but vote not sent, not received, ignored?

https://fourladshadadream.blog/2020/04/11/corruption-and-lying-exposed-as-Rangers-call-for-resignations/

Dundee secretary admitted "Neil and Paul" were in contact with the Dundee chairmen so the secretary was told to hold back from resending the vote as the Dundee Chairman is now in a powerful position for negotiating a yes vote.

ICT chairmen confirmed it on sportsound.

8 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

https://fourladshadadream.blog/2020/04/11/corruption-and-lying-exposed-as-Rangers-call-for-resignations/

Dundee secretary admitted "Neil and Paul" were in contact with the dundee chairmen so the secretary was told to hold back from resending the vote as the Dundee Chairman is now in a powerful position for negotiating a yes vote.

Beggars !!! belief.

17 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

That's the usual format but I think the genie is out the bottle.

Archived