Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

I've never understood how key positions in Scottish football, for example the compliance officer - why is the position not given to say someone suitable from England with no connections or affinity to either us or them?

I don't even want a Rangers fan getting the job either because if they are anything like me Brown would be in front of every other week or so - that's no good either in the interests of fairness.

But the SPFL and SFA are happy to have all these celtic men who can't be trusted in key positions of power and wonder why the shit hits the fan.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I've never understood how key positions in Scottish football, for example the compliance officer - why is the position not given to say someone suitable from England with no connections or affinity to either us or them?

I don't even want a Rangers fan getting the job either because if they are anything like me Brown would be in front of every other week or so - that's no good either in the interests of fairness.

But the SPFL and SFA are happy to have all these celtic men who can't be trusted in key positions of power and wonder why the shit hits the fan.

Brown being in front on the CO every week would be fair! He’s a dirty cheating bastard. 

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Brown being in front on the CO every week would be fair! He’s a dirty cheating bastard. 

I know but you know what I'm saying, some of us (myself included) would be just as bad but towards celtic.

Scotland is just that type of hostile, tribal, environment. It's a busted flush.

I have said it before, many times, they cannot ever behave with any professional integrity, everything is done to further the one team. Honesty and integrity are really at the bottom of the heap with any of them.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

I have said it before, many times, they cannot ever behave with any professional integrity, everything is done to further the one team. Honesty and integrity are really at the bottom of the heap with any of them.

Sporting integrity only exists if it benefits them. As simple as that. 
They have bullied and controlled the SFA AND SPFL for years but maybe just maybe they have pushed it too far this time. They are as corrupt as it comes. 

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Other way round, cellic and their political orientated cronies are happy to have those SPFL and SFA folk in positions of power as  they have a common interest, which is nothing to do with honesty or integrity, never mind impartiality.

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Sporting integrity only exists if it benefits them. As simple as that. 
They have bullied and controlled the SFA AND SPFL for years but maybe just maybe they have pushed it too far this time. They are as corrupt as it comes. 

Haven’t you heard, Sporting Integrity is so Yesterday, Sporting Merit is Today’s new cool and hip catchphrase.

I have said for years. It also happened at my previous workplace if you allow Micks in a senior management position they will eventually turn all they touch to ratshit because all they do is fill the place with incompetent pals who will do their bidding. 
And hey ho here we are again. Scum is as scum does. 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Other way round, cellic and their political orientated cronies are happy to have those SPFL and SFA folk in positions of power as  they have a common interest, which is nothing to do with honesty or integrity, never mind impartiality.

I know.

That's my point.

They sit there moaning about very little money in the scottish game as they say 

"We're getting left behind"

But sit with a straight face when this is going on in the background.

Can't put my finger on why no cunt wants to invest in this cesspit.

2 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

I have said for years. It also happened at my previous workplace if you allow Micks in a senior management position they will eventually turn all they touch to ratshit because all they do is fill the place with incompetent pals who will do their bidding. 
And hey ho here we are again. Scum is as scum does. 

True story I had a tarrier boss a few years back. Not the worst guy, took an interest in Rangers and me because Rangers was important to me and he liked me and he told me more than once he will try to fill his team with Protestants where possible because his fellow Catholics, in the main, are hopeless, not team players and can't be trusted more often than not.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

True story I had a tarrier boss a few years back. Not the worst guy, took an interest in Rangers and me because Rangers was important to me and he liked me and he told me more than once he will try to fill his team with Protestants where possible because his fellow Catholics, in the main, are hopeless, not team players and can't be trusted more often than not.

And what happened?

35 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I know you’re being cagey with Esquire’s info but can you confirm/deny Aberdeen now admitting they were bullied? Is that right direction or am I off the mark?

From what I was told Aberdeen were not happy about how the SPFL have acted in this whole vote (see their statement yesterday evening). They wanted the same as us but got told this was the only way to release funds (ie bullied). Their chief exec got in contact with our board after our statement was released. That's about it.

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I was reminded today of one of their scummy moves thought I forgot all about.

In 2003 on the last day of the season celtic informed Kilmarnock that they’d be bring their own ballboys to operate at the game. Lowlife scummy cunts. Big Jefferies told them to do one! 👍🏻

Just now, British_Empire said:

We recently lost one of our managers who was a tarrier could only trust the Rangers guys to sort stuff out because the 2 taigs where in his words " fucking mongos"

Companies Act 2006

Procedure for signifying agreement to written resolution

(1)A member signifies his agreement to a proposed written resolution when the company receives from him (or from someone acting on his behalf) an authenticated document—

(a)identifying the resolution to which it relates, and

(b)indicating his agreement to the resolution.

(2)The document must be sent to the company in hard copy form or in electronic form.

(3)A member's agreement to a written resolution, once signified, may not be revoked.

(4)A written resolution is passed when the required majority of eligible members have signified their agreement to it.

Period for agreeing to written resolution

(1)A proposed written resolution lapses if it is not passed before the end of—

(a)the period specified for this purpose in the company's articles, or

(b)if none is specified, the period of 28 days beginning with the circulation date.

(2)The agreement of a member to a written resolution is ineffective if signified after the expiry of that period.

Sending documents relating to written resolutions by electronic means

(1)Where a company has given an electronic address in any document containing or accompanying a proposed written resolution, it is deemed to have agreed that any document or information relating to that resolution may be sent by electronic means to that address (subject to any conditions or limitations specified in the document).

(2)In this section “electronic address” means any address or number used for the purposes of sending or receiving documents or information by electronic means.

Dundee cant change their minds if the vote form has been completed and selection made, signed and returned to the email address provided by the spfl.

That's why clarity on this matter is absolutely critical here. After that, then comes the bullying, coercion and corruption by the scum / spfl to make the situation favourable to the scum.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I was reminded today of one of their scummy moves thought I forgot all about.

In 2003 on the last day of the season celtic informed Kilmarnock that they’d be bring their own ballboys to operate at the game. Lowlife scummy cunts. Big Jefferies told them to do one! 👍🏻

Slightly off topic I know but sure I read on this site earlier in the week that The Rangers v Dunfermline game from that title deciding weekend is on BBC Scotland tomorrow night, What a fucking weekend this is turning out to be 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

27 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That's the usual format but I think the genie is out the bottle.

Hope so, but I expect a counter offensive, and characters like English, Stewart and co having 'second thoughts' about the views they apparently expressed today. 

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He left and took another job, The company promoted a big fat fuck wit to his position and the place fell to fuck,

It sounded so promising as well :lol: 

Spfl knew it wasn’t going through due to voting intentions. They had a choice of 3. 

Partick- Never going to be turned as it relegates them. 

ICT- Staunch Hearts manager, CEO with some links to Rangers. 

Dundee- Drysdale involved in some capacity to put pressure from within. 

Pretty easy why they picked Dundee. They’re so corrupt and blatant they’ve absolutely fucked it a belter. The only way forward is to cleanse the whole place from boardroom to the refs. Rangers have to be pushing for that. 

They have to be independent people though, which more than likely means people from outwith football and outwith Scotland

Archived