Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Everybody in the room tip toeing around the elephant in the room of why the SPFL won’t release funds without the clubs voting to crown champions and relegate clubs. Just say it it’s so the fenian scum get their tainted worthless title. 

That’s exactly what I thought too. Even though in an agreement with our position, the inherent anti-Rangers undercurrent (and inability to call out celtic, as investigative journalists should) from the pundits in that segment is obvious. 

11 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Who would be our plus one? Considering everyone bar Hearts and ourselves voted for the resolution yesterday?

Similarly, how many members would have to vote in favour of amending resolutions before the motion could be carried?

I can't see anything else they'd be offering Dundee other than reconstruction so they will almost certainly have devised something with regard to this ruling.

If the proposal yesterday got voted through then the scum would probably be first to do it.

Then consider clubs get 3 or 4 OF games a season. This drops to 2 for most in a larger league. Theres also more chance of relegation with probably 3 dropping down

Do you really see St Mirren,  Hamilton, etc voting for that?  If Dundee buckle and say yes, those clubs get their money next week, not a fucking chance will they then be the turkeys voting for xmas for a reconstructed league next season.

9 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

That’s exactly what I thought too. Even though in an agreement with our position, the inherent anti-Rangers undercurrent (and inability to call out celtic, as investigative journalists should) from the pundits in that segment is obvious. 

To be fair, I dont think its particularly anti Rangers specifically, get the impression it's more pro celtic and anti everybody else. 

Fenian cunts.

13 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Did not know that either 👍

Just turned 38 so a bawhair before my time!

Only a bit mate😂

You’d have been about 3 when John was in his prime!

Edit - actually may have been brothers, not cousins.

6 minutes ago, miracle said:

I would have never had John Robertson down as a Rangers man.

He is/was. 

I go into his ex wife's pub quite regular and his boys pop in - they're all Hearts daft but soft spot for us. Got Rangers games on the tellies and that. Nice family tbh. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If the proposal yesterday got voted through then the scum would probably be first to do it.

Then consider clubs get 3 or 4 OF games a season. This drops to 2 for most in a larger league. Theres also more chance of relegation with probably 3 dropping down

Do you really see St Mirren,  Hamilton, etc voting for that?  If Dundee buckle and say yes, those clubs get their money next week, not a fucking chance will they then be the turkeys voting for xmas for a reconstructed league next season.

Well, it almost cetainly won't be happening now the diarrhoea has hit the fan. Nevertheless, assurances would have been made to them or sought by them regarding league reconstruction. 

If it wasn't sacks full of money (which it wasn't) then it was reconstruction. Whether it was Dundee or Doncaster who led the discusssion on it, we may never know.

They've both fucked it.

Archived