Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Well, it almost cetainly won't be happening now the diarrhoea has hit the fan. Nevertheless, assurances would have been made to them or sought by them regarding league reconstruction. 

If it wasn't sacks full of money (which it wasn't) then it was reconstruction. Whether it was Dundee or Doncaster who led the discusssion on it, we may never know.

They've both fucked it.

I think it might be more the promise of league reconstruction discussion because as said above it takes a really high number to vote it through. 

I'd like to think we wouldn't for starters and that would more or less veto the whole idea and have null and void as the default position.

Which is probably why celtic and the SPFL have put so much effort into trying to get this passed by any means possible.

But I'm only guessing.

One thing to come out of today is the complete lack of trust in a fair game in Scotland.

It will take a hell of a lot for any semblance of trust to come back.

My opinion is its been going on for at least a decade and an independent enquiry should be started immediately.

It should be tasked to looking into the whole timescale since Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster got their jobs.

The bheasts trophies look bent as fuck and I reckon they should all be removed because there is no chance the corruption just started yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I think it might be more the promise of league reconstruction discussion because as said above it takes a really high number to vote it through. 

I'd like to think we wouldn't for starters and that would more or less veto the whole idea and have null and void as the default position.

Which is probably why celtic and the SPFL have put so much effort into trying to get this passed by any means possible.

But I'm only guessing.

Perhaps.

If the games aren't being played and your play off chances are evaporating, then you've little to lose by at least trying to win yourself a discussion - if not a vote - on a 16 team league.

If you put the tick in the correct box, of course. *nudge nudge, wink wink*

15 minutes ago, stevemac said:

To be fair, I dont think its particularly anti Rangers specifically, get the impression it's more pro celtic and anti everybody else. 

Fenian cunts.

Don’t know mate, Tom English literally said something along the lines of that he ‘finds it hard to agree with any Rangers statement’ to which Richard Gordon, almost sniggeringly, agreed with. 

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

So if the SPFL are trying to bribe Dundee, what could they possibly give them that is guaranteed?

Just assume kim yung Lawwell would persuade everyone to play along

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

So if the SPFL are trying to bribe Dundee, what could they possibly give them that is guaranteed?

The only thing they can guarantee is money or a loan of some bheast players.

Certainly can’t, as much as they try, guarantee league reconstruction unless they are planning more rigged voting 👍

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So Nolan Partners headhunted Stewart Regan to the SFA.

Nolan Partners headhunted Neil Doncaster to the SPL.

Nolan Partners headhunted Murdoch MacLennan into the SPFL.

John Reid’s son worked for them as well. 

Corruption is an understatement.

Nolan Partners were involved directly with celtic FC. 

Rangers have never had a better opportunity to bring all of this stuff up. In the circumstances, they might just not be dismissed offhand by people the way we normally would. It's 100% the time to encourage people to ask questions.

13 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Well, it almost cetainly won't be happening now the diarrhoea has hit the fan. Nevertheless, assurances would have been made to them or sought by them regarding league reconstruction

If it wasn't sacks full of money (which it wasn't) then it was reconstruction. Whether it was Dundee or Doncaster who led the discusssion on it, we may never know.

They've both fucked it.

How can the scum or spfl make genuine assurances when others have sway and so much to lose from it?

They can make promises and say honest injun we'll make it happen, but Dundee arent coming across as naive dafties in all this.

Archived