Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Cheers for this, great listen. However, at 19:30 had tae fuckin look up to see why my dug was shaking her ears....only to find her tucked up in bed. Took me a minute to realise what happened :lol: 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Quite simple really, Dundee say aye and the spfl will twist things to somehow accommodate them in the phremiership.

That doesnt explain how though.

90% of Premier league clubs need to vote through reconstruction. I think 90% need to vote to lessen the 90% figure.

How do the spfl twist things to bypass that and bring about reconstruction when it's in their articles which are then overseen by the Companies Act 2006.

I get the cynicism about the spfl, I just dont see how they could do it even if they wanted to.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They don't know the half of it. Which is why they deployed their Chairman to send out that statement. They are bricking it as there is alot of naughty stuff the SPFL and their puppet master have been upto. 

Any idea as to how this might play out, Obviously SPFL not likely to just roll over and grant Independent investigation and suspensions that Rangers have asked for and obviously from our point of view it would probably be folly to just show these scumbags all the evidence that Rangers have.

3 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Story goes he was big Hibs fan and they wanted to sign him though his dad had just died and they gave him a deadline to sign and Hearts came along and offered a contract and told him to take all the time he needed.

Said he would sign for Hearts if they also signed his brother Chris  and the rest is history.

He also owned a pub just off easter road called cabbage & ribs.

My old man is a Jambo, and has always said for as long as I could remember him playing - he was hibs man.

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

Tell me any vote..............    as in ANY vote........... where the 'results' were declared before ALL votes were cast/registered....... anywhere in the world

I have never ever seen it happen. 

They have tried to corrupt a vote openly which can sway the outcome involving millions of pounds.

That alone is a criminal offence.

12 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

The thing is, if Dundee didn't send that email (strong emphasis on "if") there was such a short period of time between the result fiasco and the subsequent cries of foul play that it's entirely possible Dundee were offered the princely sum of fuck all.

The SPFL were surely unaware that there were clubs sending each other screenshots of their completed ballot papers.  Even if Dundee genuinely failed to send their vote, then clearly the SPFL hadn't banked on them sending a picture of it to anyone else. A discussion/suggestion made to another club regarding which way they may vote? Perhaps. A statement indicating they weren't entirely in favour of the resolution? Maybe.  A fucking photograph of a signed and dated ballot paper rejecting their proposal? No chance.

So then there would have been a brief window of time when something would have been said between the two camps.

"We haven't received your vote. Hold fire with your ballot paper. I know it's after 5pm but you've got 28 days. Don't worry. We can have a chat. Take your time."

So Dundee, thinking they were now kingmakers, did just that; they sat and waited for the phone to ring and an offer to be made. However, by the time this afternoon came around, the cat was well and truly out of the bag.

Dundee were left standing there with their dick in their hands  (as opposed to the anticipated thirty pieces of silver), and the SPFL began frantically trying to cobble some narrative together to explain just what the fuck they were up to.

Pretty well summarised with the Dundee part of this debacle. Very well done 👍

Just one small part of this story.

4 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Tell me any vote..............    as in ANY vote........... where the 'results' were declared before ALL votes were cast/registered....... anywhere in the world

Exactly, this is not the Eurovision song contest!

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty well summarised with the Dundee part of this debacle. Very well done 👍

Just one small part of this story.

There are thousands of ways this could've gone down. I can't take the suspense!

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

Exactly, this is not the Eurovision song contest!

Was always suspicious when the same song from Ireland sung by that Johnny Logan bloke won it year after year. 

Definately no politics or corruption in the Eurovison song contest though.............................

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Taken from a Dundee forum. 

I believe Rangers have the emails along those lines. Not sure of the exact details and who is implicated as Rangers are understandably being coy about it but they definitely have something

0E061EFE-A8C6-4658-8D2D-412B6483DC23.jpeg

The vow of silence has definitely been advised by their legal team.

17 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

The US presidential elections?

35 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

No way. Seriously? 

So Alfie is in Colombia helping the needy and that ugly deformed cunt is having a go at him.

Morally bankrupt wee fucking wank. 

People like him don’t get my sympathy no matter what happens in their private life 👍

He’s a cunt mate 

06631B20-BDCC-460B-A440-FC89ED7E2B76.jpeg

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Taken from a Dundee forum. 

I believe Rangers have the emails along those lines. Not sure of the exact details and who is implicated as Rangers are understandably being coy about it but they definitely have something

0E061EFE-A8C6-4658-8D2D-412B6483DC23.jpeg

I really, really really hope we have lined up the ducks properly.

Archived