Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I hate to be a pain but the outcome will be a 16 top league to suit Dundee.

celtic as Champions

If there was even the very remotest possibility of a 16 team top flight, it was left for dead in a ditch yesterday.

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The lack of any statement from the tarriers speaks volumes, they’ve been unusually quiet on this 

A bit like Herrman ,the taigs have 2 ways to release a statement,from the club and like last night the SPFL they are a law unto themselves in this country now 

we need the who set up ripped out and restarted and those tramp bastards removed and forced to reapply for their membership 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

No it won’t, clubs would have to vote for league reconstruction, clubs aren’t going to vote for less games against the old firm 

"Ooops we had a freak gust of wind in the office and lost some of the votes"

570960a0eab224a2e88b453609a0042e.gif

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I know it doesn't fit in with your numbers but it was 2008 that corruption really started for me. The amount of games we played in May of 2008 while trying to represent Scotland in a European final was ridiculous. I hadn't seen it before and I haven't seen it since but it astounded me at the time that we had a single days rest between playing Motherwell on the Sunday then ST Mirren I think on the Monday. Genuinely never seen that with the exception of non-competitive friendlies. 

Never forget.

Never forgive.

5 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

celtic as Champions

They can promise that but when it goes to SPFL vote are teams like St Johnstone and LIvvy, who virtually give full stadium to us and tarriers going to give up two visits to instead have ICT or Dundee?

5 minutes ago, backup said:

The now burning question is, who are dundee negotiating with and about what, you can bet your bottom dollar it isn’t with any clubs from their division, those responsible will leave us behind if we do not get a jildy on.

Whatever else happens, even if the scum do get awarded the league, the stain on this title is permanent and no amount of spin or explanations  or even resignations will be able to cleanse it.

They have effectively fucked up their own NIAR and this year’s league will be classed alongside Juve’s match fixing and Marseille buying the debut CL.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They can promise that but when it goes to SPFL vote are teams like St Johnstone and LIvvy, who virtually give full stadium to us and tarriers going to give up two visits to instead have ICT or Dundee?

I hope you are right. 

We’re all guessing but I think the most likely scenario is that the vote was cast. It’s very unlikely someone says “right lads, that’s it in”, if it isn’t. Would more likely have just gone quiet or said he’d been told to hold off as top level conversations were happening. Also, I can’t see why Dundee would later be asking for their vote to be disregarded if they didn’t vote.

So, let’s assume the vote was emailed in to the correct address. Interception by a firewall is irrelevant. Let’s say this was a crucial vote for Dundee and they could prove an email was sent to the correct address on time - it wouldn’t matter a toss that it was temporarily held in quarantine at the SPFL end.

The good thing is there will be an undeniable paper trail for this if it happened. Dundee won’t flat out deny submitting an email if they did, for that very reason. I’m expecting them to say something along the following lines, if they say anything:

- it was a pressure situation and lots was going on.

- they intended to vote no. The SPFL called asking about their vote as it hadn’t reached the correct person. In the conversation it became clear that Dundee was the kingmaker. As the 5pm deadline wasn’t binding Dundee decided to take their time.

- this was all going on in parallel with the secretary’s WhatsApp discussion. When that came to the Chairman’s attention he contacted the SPFL to say that if they receive a vote it should be disregarded. 

The key issues here are: (a) was a vote submitted; (b) if so, when did this come to the SPFL’s attention (again, there will be a paper trail for that); and (c) timeline of discussions between SPFL and Dundee, who was involved and what was offered.

Hopefully Rangers have some evidence on these issues. If it’s just the WhatsApp’s then  we’ve gone off  half cocked. I think there’s more...

20 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Inclined to agree, we must have more up our sleeve.

And we’re quite right to let them stew.

I hope we’re pushing for a far deeper investigation, not just the voting cock up.

Why could the funds not be released independently of the vote? Why must they be linked?

Why the rush? Was an imminent announcement from UEFA putting pressure to make the decision now?

Why was Null And Void dismissed out of hand? By who?

And that is just this latest chapter. There is so much rotten to the very core over many years. The stench is overwhelming.

The rush was that UEFA's virologist has said to null& void the season, thus they don't get the title.

10 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

celtic as Champions

I think this is the next proposal. 

Tarriers champions. Hamilton and Hearts stay up. Dundee Utd and Inverness come up. Partick Thistle, Stranraer all stay up etc. 

Can you imagine it?

"It's ludicrous to suggest that at any point we made Dundee any assurances with regard to their entry to the Scottish Premiership in return for supporting our resolution. We vehemently deny any such accusations.

On an entirely separate issue, we'd like to present to you the SPFL plans for a sixteen team Premiership set up for next season."

Nah.  It's not happening.

People need to steady on a bit here. They cunts will have the best of the best lawyers on stand by incase they are dragged into this.

I'm certainly not ruling out this all being swept away and these cunts being declared champions.

Any Rangers fan who isn't considering that outcome I would suggest is extremely naive going by the last 10+ years.

Hope I'm wrong.

Just now, dee9 said:

People need to steady on a bit here. They cunts will have the best of the best lawyers on stand by incase they are dragged into this.

I'm certainly not ruling out this all being swept away and these cunts being declared champions.

Any Rangers fan who isn't considering that outcome I would suggest is extremely naive going by the last 10+ years.

Hope I'm wrong.

Agreed.  In fact, I’d go a step further.  Although it seems really unlikely, is there any chance that we’re the ones being set up here?  

2 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I think this is the next proposal. 

Tarriers champions. Hamilton and Hearts stay up. Dundee Utd and Inverness come up. Partick Thistle, Stranraer all stay up etc. 

90% of Premier league clubs need to accept it. Its not happening.

13 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

celtic as Champions

If Dundee believe that, then their madder than mad Jack McMad who won last years Mr madman competition.

Archived