Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Verifiably false.

He done several league one games in 09/10

League One, League Two, Challenge Cup, Scottish Cup and Championship in 10/11

Premiership, League One, League Two,, Scottish Cup and two internationals in 11/12

Prem, championship, L1, L2, LC, CC, SC, international friendlies and two world cup qualifiers in 12/13.

My bad.

Looked on Soccerbase and it didn’t give anything before 12/13 👍

The Dude likes this
48 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Why would they send a signed sheet to the other clubs showing a no vote. That's not dishonest. That would be something much more sinister.

Like I said.  I’m only guessing that they did this to put themselves in poll position to get a deal that suits them.  Did they do it in isolation or were they tapped up, I don’t know.  Hopefully that is where the evidence the club say they have comes in.

44 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Ideally, we have something from the SPFL side discussing how to deal with Dundee’s “vote” or a quid pro quo for them dropping it. Don’t think release of the screenshots would constitute whistleblowing. 

I hope so.  We need something far more damming to push this through.  I can’t see the club firing shots at them if we didn’t have it.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And its Drysdale who is the author of the information which says Dundee's vote was submitted AND Drysdale who posted the whatsapp picture. If we're taking Drysdale at his word that he submitted the vote with no evidence to back it up, why wouldn't we take his word Nelms told him not to resubmit?

If I'm being honest, I'd be STUNNED if there's any police involvement at this point. Had it been passed to the polis, you can bet your last that it would have leaked by now.

Rangers' evidence hasn't been made public but it the polis are involved, wouldn't the whistleblower have gone there instead of to Rangers?

Either scenario is bordering on corruption.

It looks as if Nelms had every intention to vote No, the statement was damning of spfl’s motion.

Some thing then is stopping him from putting forward his reasonings for the vote not going through, that’s where my believe in police are involved comes from.

Sweetheart and Colin Traive like this
Just now, Prso's headband said:

Dundees vote now means fuck all anyway. There are a good few teams that can now challenge the whole integrity of the vote considering they published the votes before they were recovered in full

Or.

They vote Yes, the spfl accepts it and pushes ahead with titles, promotions, relegations, and they take their chances that skint clubs cant afford legal challenges.

Nothing would surprise me with this Mob. Pun intended.

Prso's headband likes this
1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I think it’s the caption he’s put on Morelos top that’s the “joke” when actually it’s Brown thatS the joke. We live in their heads constantly and they don’t like it! 

He's not put any caption on Morelos top :lol:

That was actually on our sponsor that day 🤦🏽‍♂️

GettyImages-1171491535.jpg

jintybear likes this
9 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

It's bizarre.

Who knows? Maybe this new evidence is from Hearts?

To widen the bizarre, it makes me at least wonder if hearts and dundee were reserve votes for the spfl, in the event they needed to be cast or not to carry the spfl/celtic proposal, neither clubs explanation for the non receipt of official vote holds water, maybe why the firewall went out. drowned with the votes in a torrent of escaping  water...

senots likes this
36 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Do you think maybe John nelms is the whistle blower, and that's why Dundee are staying quiet for now. Maybe played drysdale at his own game to out a rat in their camp, and drysdale has popped his head out the sewer 

That would be dynamite if true.

Sweetheart likes this
9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Whole thing needs be ripped up, even down to the referees. 

There isn’t a season gone by where a ref is close to picking up a winners medal cause he’s reffed the same team that many times during a season. Clancy was on track to ref about a third of celtics games this season, how is that even possible when there’s at least 6 refs available every weekend?  Nobody can come up with a valid explanation for that 

The Clancy situation is downright bizarre

Prso's headband likes this

The guy from Dundee was chatting all pally to the guy from ICT.

He admitted that his intention was to vote no.

Did he then tell the guy from ICT then suggest tzhat he was going to use his position of power to see what he could which would adversely affects ICT.

It is incredibly naive to put that in writing and potentially why ICT are so angry. Ignorance, arrogance and stupidity.

I dont believe Dundee were involved in a sting operation.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Or.

They vote Yes, the spfl accepts it and pushes ahead with titles, promotions, relegations, and they take their chances that skint clubs cant afford legal challenges.

Nothing would surprise me with this Mob. Pun intended.

Yup. Make no mistake top of their agenda will still be how to get what they want.  

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Dundee’s no vote now accepted.......with it also stated all clubs have 28 days where they can change their mind. 

Or Dundee miraculously come up with an alternative plan that still allows celtic to get what they want - totally without incentive of course.  To be honest I’d imagine there are individuals at Dundee who have shifted from feeling they have power to needing this to go away and quickly.

We have to be right on the offensive here, absolutely relentless - create a environment that says ‘we fucking dare yi’

Give them room to manoeuvre and they will.  

50 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think it's weird at this point, they may be seeking legal council.

I'm of the impression that it's something to do with company law as DP said in his statement ...

“The farcical conduct of this affair seems to me to bring the corporate governance and business operations of the SPFL into sharp focus. It is an example of an undemocratic culture, which has existed within the SPFL for far too long.

I would say that was a very polite way of saying " corruption", as DP cannot come straight out and say it directly otherwise he would be in deep shit legally.

HG5 and Sweetheart like this