Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The rush was that UEFA's virologist has said to null& void the season, thus they don't get the title.

The virologist has certainly said end the seasons and no football should be played.

But I have read nothing regarding N&V in fact anything the uefa have come out with themat actually quotes voiding the season is vehemently against it. From what I have seen

See if you think seeing an image of the voting slip is 'proof' it was sent to the SPFL.

Does that mean celtic voted no? Or is it easy enough to put one thing out publicly and do another privately?

(Just to be clear, I made the celtic voting slip in a matter of minutes)

image.thumb.png.2d6e4e3a9cc393d47e214ba40005d4c0.png

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

The virologist has certainly said end the seasons and no football should be played.

But I have read nothing regarding N&V in fact anything the uefa have come out with themat actually quotes voiding the season is vehemently against it. From what I have seen

Looking at this situation UEFA could realise that null and void is the only way to avoid absolute mayhem in a number of leagues around the continent. Q

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

And its Drysdale who is the author of the information which says Dundee's vote was submitted AND Drysdale who posted the whatsapp picture. If we're taking Drysdale at his word that he submitted the vote with no evidence to back it up, why wouldn't we take his word Nelms told him not to resubmit?

If I'm being honest, I'd be STUNNED if there's any police involvement at this point. Had it been passed to the polis, you can bet your last that it would have leaked by now.

Rangers' evidence hasn't been made public but it the polis are involved, wouldn't the whistleblower have gone there instead of to Rangers?

I have severe doubts there will ever be police involvement 

Has the law been broken? If so which law?

Definitely collusion between clubs in their respective factions - not sure it amounts to criminal activity. Willing to be proven wrong - I’m nowhere near an expert on the subject - just an opinion.

Need to see the evidence on Doncaster’s handling of this before I’d back police involvement.

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Right enough is enough. You have been getting steadily worse and your mask is slipping. So just for you...This.. 

97B80646-5125-4EB8-A177-6D56B14C1904.gif.c470b3779a477a361545c6ae0552e40d.gif

Just now, dougal72 said:

Looking at this situation UEFA could realise that null and void is the only way to avoid absolute mayhem in a number of leagues around the continent. Q

They will not chose the mayhem of their pockets terminally being hit over the mayhem of clubs around the continent have hurt feelings over titles and relegations.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Right enough is enough. You have been getting steadily worse and your mask is slipping. So just for you...This.. 

97B80646-5125-4EB8-A177-6D56B14C1904.gif.c470b3779a477a361545c6ae0552e40d.gif

No mask here. Call it as I see it. 

I have only ever read - when void is directly quoted by uefa - it being completely ruled out. 

Stand to be corrected. Any links or stories shared with uefa backing null & void and I will hold my hands up to it.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

See if you think seeing an image of the voting slip is 'proof' it was sent to the SPFL.

Does that mean celtic voted no? Or is it easy enough to put one thing out publicly and do another privately?

(Just to be clear, I made the celtic voting slip in a matter of minutes)

image.thumb.png.2d6e4e3a9cc393d47e214ba40005d4c0.png

😴😴😴

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I have severe doubts there will ever be police involvement 

Has the law been broken? If so which law?

Definitely collusion between clubs in their respective factions - not sure it amounts to criminal activity. Willing to be proven wrong - I’m nowhere near an expert on the subject - just an opinion.

Need to see the evidence on Doncaster’s handling of this before I’d back police involvement.

I'd be surprised if the police get involved. There might be a fair amount of shadiness going on but I'm far from convinced there's criminality. If there is - and we have evidence of it - our statement was directed in entirely the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

No mask here. Call it as I see it. 

I have only ever read - when void is directly quoted by uefa - it being completely ruled out. 

Stand to be corrected. Any links or stories shared with uefa backing null & void and I will hold my hands up to it.

tenor.gif

Archived