Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

At the moment this just looks like Dundee have been fucking over the others with their lies, there needs to be evidence that the SPFL were involved and so far there’s nothing to state that’s the case other than claims. 

Lets hope Rangers have solid, concrete evidence suggesting otherwise....

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petitions to oust Doncaster are nice but if there is a bigger fish to fry in Lawwell then I hope it comes to air. We all know he is corrupt and running the league. Let's hope Rangers are about to expose coercion with celtic involved.

If so, I do not want them relegated. Instead, hammer them severely with fines by both sfa & uefa, two year transfer embargo and 3 year ban from Europe.

The bribery is one step short of match fixing and it wouldn't surprise me if refs have been coerced into that. Now is the time to cleanse Scottish football

Also, a little shout out to Robertson. I know he takes it large on here but it couldn't have been easy defending our corner alone these last few days.

And I still maintain Dundee emailed a NO vote.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

they still done a sneaky 180 

In the comments, Gardiner claims Dundee gave Caley their “solemn word” they submitted a no vote to the SPFL’s season-defining and league ending proposals.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/comments-of-ict-chief-exec-appear-to-ratify-leaked-whatsapp-messages/

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

I think a few company law rules have been broken with what we know already.

• Voting for the SPFL's proposal would mean payments would be drastically reduced for members 
  • SPFL told members votes had to be in by a 5pm Friday deadline, when they had 28 days to respond
  • Clubs were told voting the SPFL's proposal through was the only option to get their money
  • Clubs reporting  of being coerced into agreeing to the proposal or not get their money
  • Combining league 1 and 2's votes
  • The Vote from the last member claimed to have not been received but the SPFL released the results anyway

1. Voting for the proposal wouldn't have reduced any payment. 

2. There's nothing which stops them putting an advisory timescale on the vote. 

3. That's down to the final payment being based on final league positions. 

4. This is actually close to being accurate. 

5. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and has been that way since the SPFL started in 2013 (in its current form). 

6. Ethically its wrong but not sure there is any legal issue there. Votes are often done as a show of hands and there's no requirement for anonymity etc. 

13 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

At the moment this just looks like Dundee have been fucking over the others with their lies, there needs to be evidence that the SPFL were involved and so far there’s nothing to state that’s the case other than claims. 

And the SPFL will be doing everything they can to make sure that's how it looks to everyone too. Just watch now as they get thrown under the bus to protect Doncaster etc

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Certainly appears like this was a planned manoeuvre. That or the luckiest fcuk up ever.

I think it’s an opportunity out of a crises but hopefully the truth will out and it does seem Drysdale has willingly agreed to be the fall guy and we all knew he has no integrity anyway.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Petitions to oust Doncaster are nice but if there is a bigger fish to fry in Lawwell then I hope it comes to air. We all know he is corrupt and running the league. Let's hope Rangers are about to expose coercion with celtic involved.

If so, I do not want them relegated. Instead, hammer them severely with fines by both sfa & uefa, two year transfer embargo and 3 year ban from Europe.

The bribery is one step short of match fixing and it wouldn't surprise me if refs have been coerced into that. Now is the time to cleanse Scottish football

Also, a little shout out to Robertson. I know he takes it large on here but it couldn't have been easy defending our corner alone these last few days.

And I still maintain Dundee emailed a NO vote.

Don’t want them relegated? fuck that get them put down to division 2, I want them to feel every bit of pain the cunts cost us. 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

And the SPFL will be doing everything they can to make sure that's how it looks to everyone too. Just watch now as they get thrown under the bus to protect Doncaster etc

If all we have are those WhatsApp messages then we’re not getting anything from this. 

Archived