Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

7 minutes ago, backup said:

The narrative is ebbing away from us every minute we remain silent, as of yet our "allies and joint statements" have not materialised, if we are on our own.....If we have a hand grenade pull the pin now.

Bang on. The longer we wait, it weakens the effect. Get something out there now. 

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

1. Voting for the proposal wouldn't have reduced any payment. 

Yes it would by voting for the SPFL proposal it would have meant ALL SPFL  debt and 3rd party debts be paid along with any rebates to Sponsors and TV companies

2. There's nothing which stops them putting an advisory timescale on the vote. 

The time scale was misleading to members 

3. That's down to the final payment being based on final league positions. 

After the SPFL have taken their cut to pay debts

4. This is actually close to being accurate. 

Clubs are reporting  of being coerced into agreeing to the proposal or not get their money

5. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and has been that way since the SPFL started in 2013 (in its current form). 

Combining the votes alters the outcome

6. Ethically its wrong but not sure there is any legal issue there. Votes are often done as a show of hands and there's no requirement for anonymity etc. 

Exposing the results is ethically wrong but company law may disagree.

bornabear and chris182 like this
10 minutes ago, backup said:

The narrative is ebbing away from us every minute we remain silent, as of yet our "allies and joint statements" have not materialised, if we are on our own.....If we have a hand grenade pull the pin now.

You’ve said this since this the start of the day, I agree. The narrative will turn to Dundee causing the bankruptcy of teams due to their decisiveness. We need to be on this via trusted twitter outlets if must but keep the pressure on till Dundee have made their decision and the corruption is outed. 

Sweetheart likes this
9 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I've never liked that creepy cunt. 

Clubs like Ross County and Livingston with barely 1,000 between them are a fucking disgrace. They deserve to go to the wall. They are fuck all. 

This prick is obviously a puppet on a string.  I really hope we have a belter up our sleeve, and are playing the long game, then boom, blow the whole fuckin thing up in the air.  We fuckin better have 😆

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

It gives us nothing though, all they show is dundee said they voted and they may not have. What does that prove against the SPFL? 

What prompted Dundee not to vote? I expect this is more along the lines of what Rangers have. Ie why were four SPFL board members in talks with them from mid afternoon yesterday? 

Hutton2008, kelvd1873 and gmcf like this
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What prompted Dundee not to vote? I expect this is more along the lines of what Rangers have. Ie why were four SPFL board members in talks with them from mid afternoon yesterday? 

This is what I’m referring too, it’s all hearsay, where’s the proof that there was bribery? For the SPFL to come out like they did they can’t be worried. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Rebates wouldn't have affected the payouts to club as it would almost certainly need some for of litigation. 

Timescale was only misleading to members if they were told they 28 day rule didn't apply. Is that the case? 

Thats what happens every season. SPFL liabilities are paid before clubs get paid. 

It doesn't alter the outcome when it is the longstanding voting method as agreed by clubs. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. 

10 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

I wouldn't trust any of the supposed allies. Keeping Hampden guessing about the extent and nature of the information we have, for another day or so, might not be a bad move. Then, repeat the call for suspensions, inquiry and list some key questions to be addressed. 

Delay could see us lose the upper hand, if that comes to pass, what they visited on us in 2012 will be tenfold, we have cast the dice, we need to act fast.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

This is what I’m referring too, it’s all hearsay, where’s the proof that there was bribery? For the SPFL to come out like they did they can’t be worried. 

You might be right I honestly don't know but I'd prefer to believe that after The Statement Rangers put out yesterday that we're not worried.

HG5 likes this
Just now, Bad Robot said:

Yes I believe they are true but I mean in the sense they don’t prove the email was sent, or received.

Exactly but if Dundee can't prove it was sent (they have so far been unwilling to) it raises massive questions over the timeline they presented 

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The SPFL had to come out with something mate to counter our statement. I just can’t see us coming out with it and not having destructive evidence. 

BlueKnight87 likes this
10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

You’ve said this since this the start of the day, I agree. The narrative will turn to Dundee causing the bankruptcy of teams due to their decisiveness. We need to be on this via trusted twitter outlets if must but keep the pressure on till Dundee have made their decision and the corruption is outed. 

Dundees vote/decision is now irrelevant to ongoing very serious matters/allegations, although their undoubted treachery is a very major factor.

Howsitgoing likes this