Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

A FM clause relieves the party claiming FM from the obligation to perform the contract. Don’t see how that is of relevance to BT. It would be the SPFL claiming FM.

Because the  claimant cannot extract further benefit if enacting FM ....from the same contract, canal tv in France has already exercised FM with the French ligue, finito 👍

4 minutes ago, backup said:

The old CID mantra of ABC is always worth remembering in such situations;..

Assume nothing

Believe no one

Check everything

we can utilise A and B, we are however in no position to utilise C 👍

Yeah but they don't know what we have . Let's keep positive . It's still been a good return from our board on this one . It is what we all wanted 

They called them out . they did . It was never going to be easy 

Some of the stuff posted, would have you believe they would all be in cells by today .  This is going to be a process , maybe even a dangerous one 

33 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Down south, they are talking about making up the number of games next season, so sky are being given the number of games they paid for.

Firstly the teams in Europe could not handle the number of games and secondly I believe they are just talking about closed doors if need be in June and July.

esquire8 likes this
1 minute ago, Tero Penttila said:

What I find most striking is the silence from the paedos.

They’re never slow to get on the front foot as far as PR is concerned and tend to go in aggressively early doors.

Now though, you can’t move for tumbleweed.

Certainly makes you wonder whether they’re nervous about something. 

Why would they issue a statement? 

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

No, Ladbrokes have a guy called David Macdonald who is head of media and promotions or some shite, He took to Twitter yesterday and made a cunt of himself, Basically said ICT CEO Scot Gardiner was being unprofessional by releasing what should have been confidential information and was only doing so for his own ends by trying to enhance his own standing in Scottish Football, Anyway turns out The Bold David is a Tarrier, Who’d have thunk it 😂

You have to hand it to the Bhorg. They really do all act as one when they have to.

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Firstly the teams in Europe could not handle the number of games and secondly I believe they are just talking about closed doors if need be in June and July.

The only problem with that is player contracts. Clubs that have players out of contract this summer will not be able to play. The same issue with majority of lower league football. Unless the league bodies can come to some sort of agreement with the players out of contract then behind closed doors during the summer will not be an option.

magic8ball likes this
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah but they don't know what we have .

That is the problem, the statement as said earlier, is not as strong as it could have been, it basically accuses of widespread incompetence, no alluding to criminality.....the spfl came straight back, I do not like our silence since then, or the non appearance of our alleged allies.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Out of interest, how much prize money is due to be paid out to all the leagues? I’ll give my bank manager a shout on Tuesday and see if I can arrange a loan or something? 🤣

Caley spokesman said they were due £300k so that gives you a benchmark

18 minutes ago, backup said:

That is the problem, the statement as said earlier, is not as strong as it could have been, it basically accuses of widespread incompetence, no alluding to criminality.....the spfl came straight back, I do not like our silence since then, or the non appearance of our alleged allies.

I suppose it's frustrating as we all want the quick kill so too speak  . That is not going to happen here though . 

I honestly don't think we should worry though . They have no where to go without making it much worse 

I think Uefa are going to rule Null and Void on all leagues next week . I'm confident about that too 

1 minute ago, backup said:

As someone said earlier we and the clubs we are in talks with are lining up all the playing cards and making sure this is squeaky clean before anything else comes out. SPFL have only been given minimal information so far.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I suppose it's frustrating as we all want the quick kill so too speak  . That is not going to happen here though . 

I honestly don't think we should worry here . They have no where to go without making it much worse 

I think Uefa are going to rule Null and Void on all league next week . I'm confident about that too 

Hope you’re right mate about the null and void. 

eejay the dj likes this