Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

This is bigger than just getting Doncaster and the lawyer. Initially when we released the statement it was thought we could only incriminate them. Far more behind the scenes going on....

Any ideas what? Obviously nothing can be published otherwise the effect would be weakened, but what scale are we talking?

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think this is the  quietest I’ve ever heard the bheasts and Liewell. .Very revealing eh 

Or maybe we will hear from them in coming hours 🤔

It's Easter, those fuckers are in church and eating the "flesh and blood of Jesus".

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This is bigger than just getting Doncaster and the lawyer. Initially when we released the statement it was thought we could only incriminate them. Far more behind the scenes going on....

You speaking as someone ITK or speculating?

11 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Out of interest, how much prize money is due to be paid out to all the leagues? I’ll give my bank manager a shout on Tuesday and see if I can arrange a loan or something? 🤣

Roughly £25 million for the 4 leagues, it equates to just under £600k per team in Scotland if the chose to evenly distribute 

Sweetheart and BlueThunder like this
1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Rangers would vote against it but probably be the only ones. The other teams will buckle - as usual. 

The smaller clubs will bend to a multitude of demands from the powers that be but don’t see many voting to dilute the end of season prize pot paying out to more clubs...

Sweetheart likes this
13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

No, Ladbrokes have a guy called David Macdonald who is head of media and promotions or some shite, He took to Twitter yesterday and made a cunt of himself, Basically said ICT CEO Scot Gardiner was being unprofessional by releasing what should have been confidential information and was only doing so for his own ends by trying to enhance his own standing in Scottish Football, Anyway turns out The Bold David is a Tarrier, Who’d have thunk it 😂

Thanks,i was wondering what that was myself.

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

As someone said earlier we and the clubs we are in talks with are lining up all the playing cards and making sure this is squeaky clean before anything else comes out. SPFL have only been given minimal information so far.

We are the only ones to put our heads above the parapet, doesn’t engender much faith in our "allies" near 48 hrs after the event.

Just now, esquire8 said:

It  won't be a demanding order by UEFA but will be a strong recommendation. If clubs want to qualify for next seasons european competitions then null n void must be adhered to and teams that qualified last season will qualify this season. Making this season as like it never happened. Only just way of doing it.

That’s the way I was hoping it would all go. It’s Just and Fair.  But we know that this will be fought against. 

Sweetheart likes this
35 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

100%

Early on Liewell made a statement about decisions with serious implications, suggesting Null and Void would mean paying back gazillions when in fact there is no difference between declaring or null/voiding in terms of games played or rebate due.

Still gobsmacked at how readily this option is being ignored.

It's not being ignored, Neil has been told by japs eye that the league will be awarded to the scum or else.

BlueAvenger likes this

I just pray to God that Rangers have all this covered and have it as tight as fuck. 

Having Stewart Robertson and James Blair  - and even Park - involved still gives me the absolute fear. Blair and Robertson have been serial failures in their time at the club. 

My only hope at the moment is that David Graham is there who will be guiding the chuckle brothers.

Still very cautious about the whole thing.