Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Have some faith ffs man. There is plenty of evidence that suggests otherwise and that is before the club submit the evidence they hold from the whistleblower.

This board is stronger and more resolute than previous boards mate.

Hope you're right mate.

bluenoz likes this

The MO of a bully (in this case, collectively the SPFL cabal who assist and do the bidding of one club to ensure that club gains all benefit available from any given situation) is to continue to bully all, threaten anyone who stands up to them and coerce  others by making them feel part of the gang with benefits that go with being part of the gang.

Paramount to their success is gaining and keeping control and ruling by fear - this has been going on for many many years. Senior officials at both Aberdeen and StMirren have called it out in recent months and opined how unhealthy this control has become.

This letter form Shifty McGifty is the bully's Dad banging the table after the bully has been called out - give me any evidence you have on my bullying son so that I can burn it. If you don't bad things will happen and will be your own fault little people. Don't dare give it to the other big guy who has had enough of the bullying and thinks they can beat us up - if you do we won't give you any of your own money - DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR??

Desperate letter from a desparate Dad, sorry Chairman. 

Stay quiet Rangers (and others) - remember never to interrupt your enemy when they are making an arse of things.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Not getting into mate, you have been negative on here for two days. Get behind your club.

I’m behind the club but their not doing enough to nail these cunts down. How long will we wait to see the evidence? Meantime these corrupt cunts will whitewash it all. 

backup likes this
Just now, Brian Fantana said:

I’m behind the club but their not doing enough to nail these cunts down. How long will we wait to see the evidence? Meantime these corrupt cunts will whitewash it all. 

They are digging themselves a grave with every passing hour mate. We just have to wait it out. Personally, I don't think they escape this one.

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

The MO of a bully (in this case, collectively the SPFL cabal who assist and do the bidding of one club to ensure that club gains all benefit available from any given situation) is to continue to bully all, threaten anyone who stands up to them and coerce  others by making them feel part of the gang with benefits that go with being part of the gang.

Paramount to their success is gaining and keeping control and ruling by fear - this has been going on for many many years. Senior officials at both Aberdeen and StMirren have called it out in recent months and opined how unhealthy this control has become.

This letter form Shifty McGifty is the bully's Dad banging the table after the bully has been called out - give me any evidence you have on my bullying son so that I can burn it. If you don't bad things will happen and will be your own fault little people. Don't dare give it to the other big guy who has had enough of the bullying and thinks they can beat us up - if you do we won't give you any of your own money - DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR??

Desperate letter from a desparate Dad, sorry Chairman. 

Stay quiet Rangers (and others) - remember never to interrupt your enemy when they are making an arse of things.

Shawshank ending would be just beautiful