Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Do u think with our latest statement clubs will change the votes?

I don’t think they can.

15 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's maybe just me but I think she says a lot without really saying anything tbh.

Sorry, but she says a lot there.

Boybluesy, Domthenbud, HG5 and 1 other like this
Just now, British_Empire said:

OK cheers.

But Dundee can make a statement, then submit, told it's lost and allowed to resubmit whenever they are ready anytime within 28-days lol what a farce (stating the obvious, I know)

I personally think the request to cancel the submitted vote would fall if challenged.

All the criteria of the Companies Act have been met, I'd doubt a technical glitch would get them out of it. Imo, the spfl have now confirmed the correct paperwork has been received for a no vote and are wrong to allow the submission to be revoked.

But I ain't no lawyer.

BlueKnight87, HG5 and Bears r us like this
5 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I hope that there is an independent enquiry, but at this time I struggle to visualise who the members of this “independent” panel would be.  Time will tell.

Would need to be folk from outside this cesspit and with no footballing connection but still understand sporting governance in the UK. 

Folk involved in running rugby in England or Wales for example. 

MoodyBlue1872 and alibali59 like this
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I personally think the request to cancel the submitted vote would fall if challenged.

All the criteria of the Companies Act have been met, I'd doubt a technical glitch would get them out of it. Imo, the spfl have now confirmed the correct paperwork has been received for a no vote and are wrong to allow the submission to be revoked.

But I ain't no lawyer.

But the thing on my mind is, if the Dundee missing vote was a vote for YES, you can rest assured the Hampden IT guy would have fished it out and it would be classed as valid.

Trooblue, Bad Robot, murzo and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, backup said:

I would hazard hearts have been headed off at the pass, in no short measure due to our own lack of urgency in getting our "evidence" out there, we can't hide behind a whistleblower for ever.

Patience mate no cunts going anywhere for months yet ffs

alibali59 likes this
Just now, Drumloyal said:

Would need to be folk from outside this cesspit and with no footballing connection but still understand sporting governance in the UK. 

Folk involved in running rugby in England or Wales for example. 

Exactly. There would be no "Independent" panel from within Scotland. No fucking chance. 

Trooblue and alibali59 like this