Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but a few years ago when Hearts went into administration. I’m sure they got paid out funds early to help them complete the season.

i could be wrong 

Aye and we got fined

Trooblue likes this
6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dundee have clearly or are going to

Technically they might (assuming you buy all the balls about the eMail not arriving etc) but the other clubs can’t. There was a post about yes votes not being able to be changed.

It is all academic though - surely the whole integrity of the vote has been shown to be in doubt.

Bluekev, murzo and Blumhoilann like this
4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Patience mate no cunts going anywhere for months yet ffs

To be honest KK, if todays statement is our sum total we need to rethink, why we emphasise again an independent inquiry is beyond me, we either have something more damning than the hope of an "inquiry" or we don't.

Afraid to day at this moment it doesn't look great.

MoodyBlue1872 likes this
18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would love to nail LIEWELL but its probably unlikely

The corrupt lying piece of vermin, most probably has too many of his type to protect him. 

According to to David Edgar, Lawwell doesn’t do emails on phone calls so that there is no audit trail back to the sleekit cunt!

1 minute ago, backup said:

To be honest KK, if todays statement is our sum total we need to rethink, why we emphasise again an independent inquiry is beyond me, we either have something more damning than the hope of an "inquiry" or we don't.

Fuck me, you think today's statement was the information given to us from the whistleblower? I know we have been led down the garden path before but have some faith mate. There is much more to follow.

1 minute ago, backup said:

Clearly thats not all we have pipe doon ffs ya mad man. Why should Rangers just release everything we have.

We ain't the ones in the wrong here

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I have no idea why you take this stance. Take our statement and the Hearts statement together, it is easy to see how clubs have been misled and this resolution has been railroaded.

Better talking to a brick wall mate. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I have no idea why you take this stance. Taking our statement and the Hearts statement together, it is easy to see how clubs have been misled and been railroaded into accepting this resolution.

It is very simple, when I see the facts I will decide my stance.

MoodyBlue1872 likes this
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Clearly thats not all we have pipe doon ffs ya mad man. Why should Rangers just release everything we have.

We ain't the ones in the wrong here

Because once the enemy have overwhelmed the media, which they are in the process of doing, the treatment today of the ICT chair as one example...........they will come after us....get your retalition in first never applied more than it does now.

5 minutes ago, backup said:

Today we let the spfl make a statement then reacted to it and showed them up to be lying. No need to show our hand until it’s necessary.

jintybear, Dickie1963 and TEFTONG like this