Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up with everything as I was catching up from being always 5 pages behind.

As I see, the Rangers statement today has proved (to me at least) that the spfl vote was all about the taigs getting the title.

If Rangers knew that the rules were already in place to give monies to clubs ( subsequently backed by Anne Budge), then it follows that other chairmen knew, therefore posing the question if the vote wasn't about money, it can only to be in the interests of one club getting a title.

Liewell has bullied clubs ( thus the Friday deadline) to vote on the issue of money under the disguise of a league title. Simple.

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Nothing confirmed 100% yet. Let's just see how it plays out. Don't take anything I say as gospel please 👍

We are doomed! Everyone panic! 🤣

25 minutes ago, backup said:

It is very simple, when I see the facts I will decide my stance.

You made a point that was based on  that statement being all we have - we don’t know that fact yet. None of us do. We could equally say, “if we have more then the SPFL are well and truly fucked”

12 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

What have I missed? 
is Doncaster no longer in Pete’s pocket? McLennan? MacKenzie? 

It’s all stitched up. Who is bringing it down and just btw what is Robertson actually saying AT these board meetings ? Because he is being presented by McLennan as being a bit of a shitebag. 

Cool the jets and let's wait and see . If you know me . I'm our boards worst critic . I have confidence on this one 

"one ally down" 

I saw also the Rangers statement of yesterday and the SPFL’s response. Once again, I have no further insight into the claims being made by Rangers. However, this is a major embarrassment for Scottish football, one which I believe could so easily have been avoided. Without openness, transparency and pragmatism we will simply keep making the same mistakes.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

We are doomed! Everyone panic! 🤣

You made a point that was based on  that statement being all we have - we don’t know that fact yet. None of us do. We could equally say, “if we have more the. The SPFL are well and truly fucked”

Good of you to confirm my approach 👍

1 minute ago, backup said:

"one ally down" 

I saw also the Rangers statement of yesterday and the SPFL’s response. Once again, I have no further insight into the claims being made by Rangers. However, this is a major embarrassment for Scottish football, one which I believe could so easily have been avoided. Without openness, transparency and pragmatism we will simply keep making the same mistakes.

Yeah that concerned me a bit but I'm keeping the faith

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Cool the jets and let's wait and see . If you know me . I'm our boards worst critic . I have confidence on this one 

Fuck all else to do but wait and see but I know your post history and I am intrigued that you think this will land in anything other than that lot being awarded the title. 

After everything that has gone on the past few days and with all the eyes on them, I can't see how Dundee can change their vote to a yes (even if they may be allowed to technically speaking).

Their grave has already been dug. Surely they can't change it. This is crazy.

Archived