Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

I’m sorry but having spent a fair amount of time in lockdown reading up on everything that has transpired I can’t see how this ends well for us. 

highlighting corruption only matters when the corrupt are in the minority. 

surely to fuck we learned back in 2012 that the whole fucking system is rigged. In the intervening 8 years do you honestly think that all that corruption has weakened? No. It’s strengthened. 

I will be utterly astonished if this ends any other way than the Taigs as champions. I think the compromise will be no promotions or relegations. But the prize money handed out on current standings and the record books capturing the final standings. Taigs in CL next season everything else swept under the carpet. 

it could well be that Doncaster falls on his sword and another puppet is dragged from somewhere to take his place while Doncaster goes on to serve on a Non exec board somewhere 

anyone expecting any other outcome is, I fear, naive. 

Bad Robot likes this
Just now, Bakbear said:

I’m sorry but having spent a fair amount of time in lockdown reading up on everything that has transpired I can’t see how this ends well for us. 

highlighting corruption only matters when the corrupt are in the minority. 

surely to fuck we learned back in 2012 that the whole fucking system is rigged. In the intervening 8 years do you honestly think that all that corruption has weakened? No. It’s strengthened. 

I will be utterly astonished if this ends any other way than the Taigs as champions. I think the compromise will be no promotions or relegations. But the prize money handed out on current standings and the record books capturing the final standings. Taigs in CL next season everything else swept under the carpet. 

it could well be that Doncaster falls on his sword and another puppet is dragged from somewhere to take his place while Doncaster goes on to serve on a Non exec board somewhere 

anyone expecting any other outcome is, I fear, naive. 

You clearly haven’t read enough 

Ayrblue1 likes this
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You clearly haven’t read enough 

What have I missed? 
is Doncaster no longer in Pete’s pocket? McLennan? MacKenzie? 

It’s all stitched up. Who is bringing it down and just btw what is Robertson actually saying AT these board meetings ? Because he is being presented by McLennan as being a bit of a shitebag. 

4 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

East Fife just released a statement. Here’s the main part of it re vote.

Club Statement - SPFL Resolution & COVID-19

Dear Supporter

It’s now been 2 weeks since our first statement, so I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the current situation within East Fife Football Club. If you haven’t seen our first update, you can view it here.

Firstly, I would like to confirm the situation from our club’s perspective on the SPFL’s resolution that was voted on by all member clubs at the end of last week. The resolution was for season 2019/20 to be concluded now with current Championship, League One and League Two places declared as final and the remaining tranches of prize money paid to all member clubs based on these positions. This would have seen Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers promoted while Partick Thistle and Stranraer would be relegated. My board met twice via video conferences on Thursday and Friday to discuss and agree our stance. Although we have no issue with current league positions being declared final from a prize money perspective, the overwhelming consensus was that we could not vote in favour of a resolution that would see fellow clubs relegated without the full conclusion of the 36 game season. You will have seen that three League One & Two clubs voted against the resolution and I can confirm, to avoid any misinformation or speculation, that we were one of the three.

As things stand today (Sunday 12th April 2020) we await further communication from the SPFL on the next stage. I will keep you updated as best I can as things progress but unfortunately the situation is fast-moving, and it might not be possible to do so in advance of final decisions being taken.      

I think there has to be more than 3 who voted no in leagues 1 & 2 

Blumhoilann and esquire8 like this
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

When theres a will theres a way. You can spot a squealer a mile away. Does Doncaster possibly look like a squealer?.... 🤔

I'd let dungcaster keep his job if he flung that poisonous rat under the bus and I lead to him leaving Scottish football. 

He is the problem here

crazy bob swollenbaws and HG5 like this
4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not a chance that is true.

He’s CEO of a multi national company that turns over millions of pounds.

I meant more in the case of what he discusses. Of course he uses emails but I doubt he’ll be dealing with certain people where it can get back to him, if that makes sense!

esquire8, STEPPS BOY and HG5 like this