Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, stuart1994 said:

After all that's happened it looks fucking terrible if Dundee vote yes now, causes even more uproar IMO.

What are their fans saying about this? 

Theres going to be no league reconstruction as per hearts statement and I don't imagine them putting utd up will be received well 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

After everything that has gone on the past few days and with all the eyes on them, I can't see how Dundee can change their vote to a yes (even if they may be allowed to technically speaking).

Their grave has already been dug. Surely they can't change it. This is crazy.

Mind they are owned by Americans.

These folk voted Trump in as president so anything is possible with them.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Mind they are owned by Americans.

These folk voted Trump in as president so anything is possible with them.

Mind the venkys didn't know there was relegation when they bought Blackburn 😂😂😂

I know they aren't American but still comical 

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

After all that's happened it looks fucking terrible if Dundee vote yes now, causes even more uproar IMO.

It could be the last desperate act . Get it over the line and LIEWELL tell all his media puppets to ramp up 9 in a row 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's concerned you that hearts don't have access to what we claim to have from a whistle-blower? 

Didn't our statement say that the info had been shared with other clubs? I've maybe misread

42 member clubs and only 3 that would be unhappy about the null and void option are: celtic, Dundee United and Cove Rangers. You could add a few other teams battling for promotion etc, but it's basically 3 teams with genuine reasons not to want null and void.

39 against 3 should be the real vote here. Release loan funds and declaring the season null and void is the logical option here.

Also, if celtic were one of the 39 and not one of the 3, this option would be the only option available.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Didn't our statement say that the info had been shared with other clubs? I've maybe misread

Yes doesn't mean hearts tho fwiw I think hearts have seen it and aren't saying anything as its not upto them

7 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Fuck all else to do but wait and see but I know your post history and I am intrigued that you think this will land in anything other than that lot being awarded the title. 

And Park driving his open top bus around for them at the "victory" parade/charade.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Dundee to vote YES on bank holiday Monday. Everything will be sealed and signed with provisions stating it can't be undone even after investigations etc

Peter Lawwell will sign the document and the scum will release a picture on Tuesday of Doncaster presenting Liewell with the trophy and Doncaster holding an evenlope in his hands.

The only thing Doncaster will be holding in his hand is the fat Jap’s dobber.

8 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

It is all too murky for me. I don’t know when politicking becomes something illegal. For example, it is considered ok for Liewell etc to contact Dundee before 5pm but after they have given their intention to say “no”. I’m guessing that is all part of the game, but pretending not to receive eMails is overstepping the mark. 
Would not informing the clubs of their ability to get money as a loan be considered incompetent or something stronger?

3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

SPFL will say vote is null and void and will need to be done again. All clubs will vote the same way and Scumdee will Vote yes. 

In SPFLs eye this little problem goes away as it was a new vote.

Might not be the worst idea tbh because I think with all this new information, more clubs overall might vote NO and it will be more comprehensive a vote down.

Edit - providing it's a re-start and every team has to re-submit a new vote.

Getting this across the line would suit the usual bheastly agenda . That is why they are so desperate

Claiming they have won the title and only Uefa taking it away if that happened . We all know they would just keep claiming it for the total they have  .

When corruption is in control . Anything is possible 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Motherwell would be unhappy ie Europe. As would Livi, St Mirren etc as all are desperate for the scum to get the title

European places could possibly be awarded on league position?

There's going to be teams that are unhappy with any solution tbh. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Might not be the worst idea tbh because I think with all this new information, more clubs overall might vote NO and it will be more comprehensive a vote down.

Edit - providing it's a re-start and every has to re-submit a new vote.

True, but if our is correct then the clubs are under no immediate pressing need to vote right now - they could get the loan and sit back and see what happens.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

It is all too murky for me. I don’t know when politicking becomes something illegal. For example, it is considered ok for Liewell etc to contact Dundee before 5pm but after they have given their intention to say “no”. I’m guessing that is all part of the game, but pretending not to receive eMails is overstepping the mark. 
Would not informing the clubs of their ability to get money as a loan be considered incompetent or something stronger?

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I wonder if the whistleblower isn’t another club, but someone inside SPFL, who knows what actually happened to the Dundee e-mail?

Just a thought.

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Haha. You know fine well that you are the one painting a bleak picture  instead of waiting to see. Still, I think we’ll find out the truth in the coming days.

No probs, if it was up to me I would be a lot more proactive, as you say we can only wait, however budge saying she knows fuck all worries me.👍

Archived