Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

We are doomed! Everyone panic! 🤣

You made a point that was based on  that statement being all we have - we don’t know that fact yet. None of us do. We could equally say, “if we have more the. The SPFL are well and truly fucked”

Good of you to confirm my approach 👍

1 minute ago, backup said:

"one ally down" 

I saw also the Rangers statement of yesterday and the SPFL’s response. Once again, I have no further insight into the claims being made by Rangers. However, this is a major embarrassment for Scottish football, one which I believe could so easily have been avoided. Without openness, transparency and pragmatism we will simply keep making the same mistakes.

Yeah that concerned me a bit but I'm keeping the faith

backup and Sweetheart like this
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Cool the jets and let's wait and see . If you know me . I'm our boards worst critic . I have confidence on this one 

Fuck all else to do but wait and see but I know your post history and I am intrigued that you think this will land in anything other than that lot being awarded the title. 

eejay the dj likes this
Just now, stuart1994 said:

After all that's happened it looks fucking terrible if Dundee vote yes now, causes even more uproar IMO.

What are their fans saying about this? 

Theres going to be no league reconstruction as per hearts statement and I don't imagine them putting utd up will be received well 

stuart1994 likes this
Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

After everything that has gone on the past few days and with all the eyes on them, I can't see how Dundee can change their vote to a yes (even if they may be allowed to technically speaking).

Their grave has already been dug. Surely they can't change it. This is crazy.

Mind they are owned by Americans.

These folk voted Trump in as president so anything is possible with them.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Mind they are owned by Americans.

These folk voted Trump in as president so anything is possible with them.

Mind the venkys didn't know there was relegation when they bought Blackburn 😂😂😂

I know they aren't American but still comical 

HG5 and STEPPS BOY like this
1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

After all that's happened it looks fucking terrible if Dundee vote yes now, causes even more uproar IMO.

It could be the last desperate act . Get it over the line and LIEWELL tell all his media puppets to ramp up 9 in a row 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's concerned you that hearts don't have access to what we claim to have from a whistle-blower? 

Didn't our statement say that the info had been shared with other clubs? I've maybe misread

42 member clubs and only 3 that would be unhappy about the null and void option are: celtic, Dundee United and Cove Rangers. You could add a few other teams battling for promotion etc, but it's basically 3 teams with genuine reasons not to want null and void.

39 against 3 should be the real vote here. Release loan funds and declaring the season null and void is the logical option here.

Also, if celtic were one of the 39 and not one of the 3, this option would be the only option available.

Jb85, BridgeIsBlue, Bluekev and 1 other like this

Dundee to vote YES on bank holiday Monday. Everything will be sealed and signed with provisions stating it can't be undone even after investigations etc

Peter Lawwell will sign the document and the scum will release a picture on Tuesday of Doncaster presenting Liewell with the trophy and Doncaster holding an envelope in his hands.

7 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Fuck all else to do but wait and see but I know your post history and I am intrigued that you think this will land in anything other than that lot being awarded the title. 

And Park driving his open top bus around for them at the "victory" parade/charade.