Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't think thats feasible under null and void mate.

Definitely, clubs like Partick stand to lose more than any. How can you relegate a club who if they win a game in hand go second bottom? Scum and scumdee United looked certain to win league, but it was not 100%. 

Scrapping the whole season or basing it on the same matches played home and away is more fairer than points per game. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a complete liar.

If UEFA end up cancelling all leagues, they might put something in place, fuck knows tbh mate.

Points per game is pish, definitely.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

yeah but why Dundee tho if their no vote has been received and not Inverness or Partick? 

Cause Dundee cancelled there no vote apparently. That made it to the spfl before the vote 😁😁😁

Cunts are at it

Rod Mackenzie the leagl counsel to the SPFL is a co founder of Harper McLeod who are also celtic lawyers, if that is not a conflict of interest i don’t know what is, no wonder it has ended up this way. Fucking usual Shit show

4 minutes ago, WATP81 said:

Rod Mackenzie the leagl counsel to the SPFL is a co founder of Harper McLeod who are also celtic lawyers, if that is not a conflict of interest i don’t know what is, no wonder it has ended up this way. Fucking usual Shit show

From lawyers to FARE to Ladbrokes to compliance officers to.... the list goes on... and they all lead back to one common denominator - Peter Lies and celtic

Wasn't getting my hopes up, but pretty confident now Doncaster's time will be up, and quite likely the other sellic leaning types like McKenzie and MacLennen are going to be fucked as well. And they did it all by themselves. The people responsible can't possibly survive it, especially now that almost universally in the media folk seems to be recognising the hallmarks of a fiddle, as opposed to a fudge.

Sellic might well still get the trophy eventually, but it won't be through this resolution and it'll look even more worthless. That said, looks to me like Rangers' strategy has been clever as fuck. Pay folk, removing the opportunity for the SPFL/sellic to blackmail financially, and more folk are more likely to lean towards null and void.

26 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Dundee will probably ending up abstaining, blaming undue external pressures.  Thus meaning the resolution passes.  

BUT, given the circumstances, an investigation (and if needs be, another vote) is necessary.

No it doesn't, it needs a yes vote to be passed 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Wasn't getting my hopes up, but pretty confident now Doncaster's time will be up, and quite likely the other sellic leaning types like McKenzie and MacLennen are going to be fucked as well. And they did it all by themselves. The people responsible can't possibly survive it, especially now that almost universally in the media folk seems to be recognising the hallmarks of a fiddle, as opposed to a fudge.

Sellic might well still get the trophy eventually, but it won't be through this resolution and it'll look even more worthless. That said, looks to me like Rangers' strategy has been clever as fuck. Pay folk, removing the opportunity for the SPFL/sellic to blackmail financially, and more folk are more likely to lean towards null and void.

I think it'll pass tomorrow mate hopefully not but.

15 minutes ago, WATP81 said:

celtic have connections at every level, including the media- and the worst part is- they don't try and hide it because they don't need to.

Anybody who has even hinted at this it is quickly discredited in the media and called paranoid.

They're used to being the only show in town since 2012 and having it all their own way. We've not had a board yet who's willing to challenge that.

Hopefully this isn't another false dawn.

Archived