Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Support_The_Troops said:

Could Rangers not scrap there vote and wait the 28 days before submitting it meaning nothing can be done until all votes are cast ? 

Very good point, if Dundee submitted it and are allowed to recast after thinking it over we can too. Obviously we have no intention of voting yes but if those cunts want to play the law to the letter we have to as well.

By the way we need to boycott any clubs that are mouthing off now like Ross county and faith rovers, fuck building bridges

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just think its interesting that despite our statement being out there and the SPFL chairman statement out there talking about evidence of corruption there is no mention of it in anyone else's. Thats all.

Cos they're all fucking  connected to the said corruption, as they know that we now know, that they are handing the title to the filth.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just think its interesting that despite our statement being out there and the SPFL chairman statement out there talking about evidence of corruption there is no mention of it in anyone else's. Thats all.

I think when Rangers decide it's time to go for the kill numerous clubs will be backing us.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Nothing confirmed 100% yet. Let's just see how it plays out. Don't take anything I say as gospel please 👍

Have you heard anything that will implicate lieswell or is it just the SPFL? I know nothing is concrete but you clearly have a source 😊

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Surely even if they vote yes right now, nothing can then happen till the 28 day period ends incase someone wants to change the other way.

I dont think you can change a yes to no, but you can change a no to a yes!!! 😂😂😂😂😂No kidding i seen it on twitter earlier Kherdine something sports journo 

It's so ridiculous that Dundee could change their vote now they just might.

This is madness.

I have never been so hooked on social media or commented on it so much.

Wife wants to go out fo ra walk. Dont know if I can take myself away for an hour !!

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Very good point, if Dundee submitted it and are allowed to recast after thinking it over we can too. Obviously we have no intention of voting yes but if those cunts want to play the law to the letter we have to as well.

By the way we need to boycott any clubs that are mouthing off now like Ross county and faith rovers, fuck building bridges

I think the difference is their vote was ‘delayed’ and that allowed them to tell the SPFL to disregard it. Our vote was accepted.

Just now, jintybear said:

Have you heard anything that will implicate lieswell or is it just the SPFL? I know nothing is concrete but you clearly have a source 😊

Just have to wait n see what happens mate. Fast moving situation this though the initial statement from us still stands firm. Theres a twitter handle MarkConfusion that's far more in the know.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think the difference is their vote was ‘delayed’ and that allowed them to tell the SPFL to disregard it. Our vote was accepted.

Our vote is in a division that already has enough "yes" votes

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It’s been rushed because UEFA are probably on the verge of ruling null and void so it’s clear they wanted to rush this through and thought they would just get it over the line.

Every cunt and their Granny has seen the signed ready to go voting to REJECT slip from Dundee.
Surely to fuck if it turns into an ACCEPT then it's crooked,and there is a clear out with an outside body standing in to administer the money that actually belongs to them.
Why the fuck would every other club in this shithole except for the 2 fenian clubs let this pile of shite happen.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Yeah, I know, but the OP was suggesting we take our vote back and then wait the full 28 days to vote.

If we did, which would be very shithousery(?) of us, then I can't see the vote lasting past the next couple days rather 28 days.

28 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Surely even if they vote yes right now, nothing can then happen till the 28 day period ends incase someone wants to change the other way.

They are not allowed to if you voted yes that's it if you vote no still can change it.

Archived