Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Probably need one regardless of their vote.  The whole thing is rotten to the core. 

Yip....I know we have asked for one which should happen even if Dundees vote is recast as a no...like I said if it comes back as a yes it is furthermore proof that Dundee have been got at!!

Dundee have painted themselves into a corner (as have spfl) and have nowhere to go now that Rangers have stated that clubs can apply for loans.

If they continue with their no vote, they will have the wrath of liewell for years to come.

If they change and vote Yes, they will be seen as a team without principles and the shit their players will go through in opposing grounds will be tremendous . Every man and his dug will be out to give them shit.

Only in Dundee, can they try to have their cake and eat it.

The spfl has to be disbanded and  restarted as they are there, as an association, to look after the interests of the member clubs. They are there to make decisions on behalf of those members. Instead,despite the rules being there to give cash to their members (as loans, as it's in the rules) they have capitulated that duty by allowing the members to have a vote on it.  Therefore, why have an association in the first place.

They have been accused of corruption, a very serious charge, and their replies have been infantile at the least. Let us hope that the squirming we are now seeing from them, is indeed the death throes of a truly dishonourable  clique.

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Probably need one regardless of their vote.  The whole thing is rotten to the core. 

Fully agree on the enquiry being needed regardless of the outcome. 

I think this goes one of two ways now.

1 - Dundee vote yes proving they have been leaned on. I'm confident we are ready to pounce on this. 

2 - They vote no and the corrupt cabal come up with a new plan.  I think this is possible.  Distance themself from these failed proposals before a new redesigned one comes through. A few bells and whistles but the same outcome getting the taigs the title.

We've showing some fight so far and regardless that has to continue. SPFL needs to be brought down. 

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Might not be the worst idea tbh because I think with all this new information, more clubs overall might vote NO and it will be more comprehensive a vote down.

Edit - providing it's a re-start and every team has to re-submit a new vote.

Doubt it. Those that voted yes will still vote yes as they are looking out for themselves. If they need the cash now, then they are being blackmailed into voting yes. A bit of behind the scenes handout to a certain club won't change it.

Wish it would, sporting integrity and all that.

3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Doubt it. Those that voted yes will still vote yes as they are looking out for themselves. If they need the cash now, then they are being blackmailed into voting yes. A bit of behind the scenes handout to a certain club won't change it.

Wish it would, sporting integrity and all that.

But that's my point - they can get the cash now (it's in the SPFL rules) and they can vote the correct way without worrying about not getting the cash.

So the spfl want teams to send them the bribery bulling and coersing evidence. Sounds like their favorite club asking victims of child abuse to get intouch with them , and they would deal with it.

19 hours ago, Jamie29 said:

9 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Those that voted yes will still vote yes

Some may have voted yes as they were misled into thinking that was the only way to receive their payment.  It’s possible that they will be disgusted at being lied to and, if they can receive a payment without the yes vote- - might go down that road instead, having their payment and showing the liars what they think of them at the same time.

1 minute ago, ricksen92 said:

So the spfl want teams to send them the bribery bulling and coersing evidence. Sounds like their favorite club asking victims of child abuse to get intouch with them , and they would deal with it.

Very good point 

21 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Scottish football is corrupt to the core and the thing that will come out at the end of all this is my club stood up to it.

We didn’t get bullied.

We didn’t back the bheasts for money.

We want what is best for the game as a whole.

We want funds to go to clubs that desperately need it.

We don’t want clubs unfairly punished.

Stand up and be proud Rangers Football Club.

I am as proud as fuck to be a supporter, I am ashamed of this country. 

Well said Dave, I sincerely second your comments.

The spfl (sfl)  and Scottish teams have learnt nothing from 2012.  Back then, the clubs were asked to vote and voted in their own interests, not for what was good for the game. Now we have another vote and they still vote for what's in their own interests. This shows that football in Scotland in well and truly fucked.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

At the end of the day, you just know the tarriers will get their own way. That's the brutal reality. 

It’s been a way of life since 2012.  Let’s hope that this time is the straw that breaks  the camel’s back.

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Well said Dave, I sincerely second your comments.

The spfl (sfl)  and Scottish teams have learnt nothing from 2012.  Back then, the clubs were asked to vote and voted in their own interests, not for what was good for the game. Now we have another vote and they still vote for what's in their own interests. This shows that football in Scotland in well and truly fucked.

Scottish football wants to hate itself to death.

Hopefully Rangers can find a route out someday and they can carry on doing it. 👍

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Scottish football wants to hate itself to death.

Hopefully Rangers can find a route out someday and they can carry on doing it. 👍

Vanarama north entry next year following coved-19 related restructuring :whistle:

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

The corruption comes from the fact that the spfl could and should have released the funds to all clubs but they have used it as a threat/bargaining tool to give the taigs the title.

Vote yes get yer money...But they can get the money anyway.

Ooft this is going to be good to watch. 

Agreed. The SPFL would have seen clubs go to the wall if they didn't push this vote through. Imho, the SPFL proposal was to ensure all their debts and third party debts were paid and that cfc got the title and hearts were relegated. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

So no other statements today then? Tomorrow might be a busy day.

It's good that other clubs are speaking out on the corruption, I hope the smaller clubs who felt they had to approve the SPFL proposal or see their clubs go to the wall speak up also

Corruption needs to be removed from the Scottish game it's time for clubs and the media to stand up and be counted and make Scottish football something to be proud of.

Something I don’t get is if it’s in the rules that you could apply for a loan from the SPFL how come nobody knew about it? Why has it taken an email from rod McKenzie to James Blair for this to come out, surely its the job of someone at every club to know these things

Archived