Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Of course they should, my point was more along the lines of how come it took the email to uncover it, seems that clubs are just taking the SPFL word in good faith and not doing their homework which I’m surprised about considering how much some stand to lose

Not enough time for clubs to read a document of that size. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://thecelticstar.com/inverness-ceo-offered-a-job-at-trfc-if-he-voted-no-celtic-source-claims/

If you can stomach it.

Example:

this evening The celtic Star can tell you that we have heard from a very senior source at celtic who understands that Scot Gardiner, the Inverness CEO has been offered a job at The Rangers Football Club on the basis that he voted NO to the SPFL proposals.

Gardiner duly voted NO and with sight of the Partick Thistle and Dundee NO VOTES he was certain that the SPFL proposal would as a result of three Championship NO VOTES, fail and he would be leaving the Highlands to take up his new position at Ibrox. The Dundee vote getting lost in transit has scuppered his plans, left the Rangers squealing like the bad losers they are and his career move up in the air.

Further, our senior celtic source understands that  the league’s Sponsors Ladbrokes have been contacted by former Rangers spin-doctor Jim Traynor, “asking them not to give Inverness Caley Thistle or Scot Gardiner a hard time.”

Our senior celtic source summed up by describing the Inverness Caley Thistle CEO thus: “Gardiner is a massive blue nose.”  This evening it’s more likely to be a bloody nose.

------‐-------‐---------------‐--

It's vintage moon-howling.

They can't even capitalise their own club's name, ffs. 

It may as well be written in crayon.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Surely celtic aren’t officially claiming that 😂😂😂

celtic Star have an article on it and pretty sure they have been known to get their info from the club.

21 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Something I don’t get is if it’s in the rules that you could apply for a loan from the SPFL how come nobody knew about it? Why has it taken an email from rod McKenzie to James Blair for this to come out, surely its the job of someone at every club to know these things

If we have a set of rules which I presume  we have. This is poor.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF, I wan't to see the contract, i want to know how much hes being offered, iwant to know how long the contract is for, i want to know if it includes a chocolate ice cream, otherwise i'm not beleiving you.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Not enough time for clubs to read a document of that size. 

I find that absolutely mental that the SPFL can issue documents then not give clubs enough time to read them properly, the world of Scottish football is a complete mystery to me

Already worked for us before as commercial sales manager.

Gardiner has also held the position of CEO at Dundee, commercial sales manager at Rangers , as well as acting commercial director at Spurs.

6 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

https://thecelticstar.com/inverness-ceo-offered-a-job-at-trfc-if-he-voted-no-celtic-source-claims/

If you can stomach it.

Example:

this evening The celtic Star can tell you that we have heard from a very senior source at celtic who understands that Scot Gardiner, the Inverness CEO has been offered a job at The Rangers Football Club on the basis that he voted NO to the SPFL proposals.

Gardiner duly voted NO and with sight of the Partick Thistle and Dundee NO VOTES he was certain that the SPFL proposal would as a result of three Championship NO VOTES, fail and he would be leaving the Highlands to take up his new position at Ibrox. The Dundee vote getting lost in transit has scuppered his plans, left the Rangers squealing like the bad losers they are and his career move up in the air.

Further, our senior celtic source understands that  the league’s Sponsors Ladbrokes have been contacted by former Rangers spin-doctor Jim Traynor, “asking them not to give Inverness Caley Thistle or Scot Gardiner a hard time.”

Our senior celtic source summed up by describing the Inverness Caley Thistle CEO thus: “Gardiner is a massive blue nose.”  This evening it’s more likely to be a bloody nose.

That 3rd paragraph. :lol:

6 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

If you can stomach it.

Example:

Genuinely one of the most embarrassingly obvious attempts to deflect from a situation with a made up story I've ever seen.

8 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

If you can stomach it.

Example:

They can't even capitalise their own club's name, ffs. 

It may as well be written in crayon.

Aye, and Traynor told the media to lay off Gardiner 🙈

I believe he was offered a job when our holding company went into administration.

He decided not to take a post as it was not the right time due to the financial position of our club.

This is old news twisted to fit their narrative CFC/SPFL/SFA.

Smell's like Hollicom must be Hollicom, allegedly...

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Considering it’s sneaky Pete  who has the placemen (and women) throughout politics, media and football in the country,  it really is hilarious that they think this stupid rumour is worthy of twisting their knickers over. 

Anything for 9iar.

Archived