Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The SPFL might try and release money in the form of loans in an attempt to take the heat off themselves, but that just makes them look even worse at this point tbh.

Anyone involved in this needs sacked and investigated- no other outcome is acceptable.

Basically use the idea Rangers and Hearts put to them but wasn’t legal 😂

They are running for cover ,we need to keep the pressure on the bastards and get them out of our game ,There is no way this incident has been an eye opener to Park and Graham ,They know the system is corrupt and will use this to get regime change ,if they don’t then they may lose a lot of backing from the supporters 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

https://thecelticstar.com/inverness-ceo-offered-a-job-at-trfc-if-he-voted-no-celtic-source-claims/

If you can stomach it.

Example:

this evening The celtic Star can tell you that we have heard from a very senior source at celtic who understands that Scot Gardiner, the Inverness CEO has been offered a job at The Rangers Football Club on the basis that he voted NO to the SPFL proposals.

Gardiner duly voted NO and with sight of the Partick Thistle and Dundee NO VOTES he was certain that the SPFL proposal would as a result of three Championship NO VOTES, fail and he would be leaving the Highlands to take up his new position at Ibrox. The Dundee vote getting lost in transit has scuppered his plans, left the Rangers squealing like the bad losers they are and his career move up in the air.

Further, our senior celtic source understands that  the league’s Sponsors Ladbrokes have been contacted by former Rangers spin-doctor Jim Traynor, “asking them not to give Inverness Caley Thistle or Scot Gardiner a hard time.”

Our senior celtic source summed up by describing the Inverness Caley Thistle CEO thus: “Gardiner is a massive blue nose.”  This evening it’s more likely to be a bloody nose.

------‐-------‐---------------‐--

It's vintage moon-howling.

They can't even capitalise their own club's name, ffs. 

It may as well be written in crayon.

Thought we were skint though? How can we hire folk then? Fucked up fenian trampy bastards

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Yeah but if Dundee were to fire in a yes vote, that changes the landscape and everything is declared as is. Make no mistake mate.

The SPFL will scrap the vote as null n void. If Dundee were to "fire in a yes" they would've done so today. They were told to keep quiet.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

You can't change a yes vote only a no

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

They cant go YES to NO according to spfl rules but can go the other way

Im not 100% sure this is the right interpretation to be honest.

I think it means once you submit your vote, it cant be withdrawn.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Looking at Doncaster offering his resignation to take the flack for it. Though the place will still be ridden. Unsure about McKenzie yet.

Doncaster will be thrown under the bus for sure. 

Still a lot more work to do. We need to get lawell and co away from the decision making. 

Geniually think we will be leading a clear out. The organisation has lost all trust. 

Stewart Robertson and James Blair have shown massive levels of incompetence during their time at the club. 

I just hope this isn't another one which we are about to witness. They HAVE to deliver. Failure is not an option. 

The saving grace will be David Graham. Our club are leaderless, but having David Graham there to sort things out will hopefully be our saviour. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

The SPFL will scrap the vote as null n void. If Dundee were to "fire in a yes" they would've done so today. They were told to keep quiet.

I hope you're right mate but reading that something just doesn't add up with the logic in it and what they are trying to do.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Stewart Robertson and James Blair have shown massive levels of incompetence during their time at the club. 

I just hope this isn't another one which we are about to witness. They HAVE to deliver. Failure is not an option. 

This is the hands of Douglas Park written by David Graham.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

If Rangers resolution had been accepted which is what the spfl will offer tomorrow, I believe the voting would have been substantially different.

This this this.

They conned the clubs to get celtic a trophy. 

Disbandment is the only option for me.

A new league set up without a single fucking bheast anywhere near it 👍

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

We havent offered him a job.

If we had would that make his story untrue.

Don’t follow ye mate? All I hear is the tramps saying we’re skint and admin (insert number here) is on the way, blah blah, but now they pass this off to their hordes who will lap it up and not realise the irony 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

This this this.

Would be an option but there lies a little problem with that. The SFA.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Looking at Doncaster offering his resignation to take the flack for it. Though the place will still be ridden. Unsure about McKenzie yet.

That's a start- but we still need to push for this investigation and weed out every one of those involved tbh.

34 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

https://thecelticstar.com/inverness-ceo-offered-a-job-at-trfc-if-he-voted-no-celtic-source-claims/

If you can stomach it.

Example:

this evening The celtic Star can tell you that we have heard from a very senior source at celtic who understands that Scot Gardiner, the Inverness CEO has been offered a job at The Rangers Football Club on the basis that he voted NO to the SPFL proposals.

Gardiner duly voted NO and with sight of the Partick Thistle and Dundee NO VOTES he was certain that the SPFL proposal would as a result of three Championship NO VOTES, fail and he would be leaving the Highlands to take up his new position at Ibrox. The Dundee vote getting lost in transit has scuppered his plans, left the Rangers squealing like the bad losers they are and his career move up in the air.

Further, our senior celtic source understands that  the league’s Sponsors Ladbrokes have been contacted by former Rangers spin-doctor Jim Traynor, “asking them not to give Inverness Caley Thistle or Scot Gardiner a hard time.”

Our senior celtic source summed up by describing the Inverness Caley Thistle CEO thus: “Gardiner is a massive blue nose.”  This evening it’s more likely to be a bloody nose.

------‐-------‐---------------‐--

It's vintage moon-howling.

They can't even capitalise their own club's name, ffs. 

It may as well be written in crayon.

I genuinely pity people who believe that. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Nothing has added up with the SPFLs act to date. That's their issue, not ours.

Their objective is clear though. That's what I mean.

It makes no sense to me why they would announce this measure while they are still waiting on Dundee's vote (which is meant to be tomorrow) and if they change to a YES, they don't need to offer up money as loans and effectively admit that they were wrong.

Also if they just scrap the vote before Dundee cast theirs then it looks even worse for them and another admission of guilt/handling things so badly.

They are far too ego'tistical for any of that, I fear.

But as I said, I hope you're correct and they just scrap it all and offer up the money as loans. That's what they should have done first instance.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This this this.

I'd love to see a de-merger so that the SFL can be brought back with all it's history. 😁

Archived